3.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/11/2017

This mascara has a really great wand. You can get really close to your lash line without any accidental smudging. But the mascara itself is very mediocre, not very dark, very thin formula that doesn't do anything for you. This is just a very so so semi-adequate mascara.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (316 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nov/05/2017

Cute packaging
I think this mascara is the most workable for my lashes
Can give me a natural finish or even a dramatic one
Doesn’t make my eyes itchy

But the price is so expensive for my liking

About reviewer (117 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

Nov/04/2017

I have bought a couple of these each year since the release. I love this mascara. For reference, I have long lashes that have blond ends and my eyes are easily irritated. This mascara curls my lashes and coats them easily from tip to tip. *sigh* it is this the perfect consistency for me. I am not a huge fan of thick or thin mascaras. Love Roller Lash because it is perfectly in the middle. I love …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (167 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0
fromshanty

Oct/31/2017

This mascara flakes on me.. so badly. I don't usually have issues with mascaras flaking but this was terrible. The worst part is when I try to go brush/flick it away, it SMEARS ALL OVER my cheeks in these tiny black strokes. Almost like the flakes aren't completely dry and so I can't just cleanly get rid of them. I have never had a mascara do this to me before.

It was …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Oct/25/2017

So I got complemented today by a makeup artist at a local hair salon regarding my eyelashes! I was wearing Roller Lash and I find it to be a very natural but also build able formula. You can stop at one coat for very natural or add more coats to approach false lashes if you want to. I use a Rubiglo lash comb to avoid clumps. Not the most volume but enough for my real life situation. Don’t need …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Oct/20/2017

I REALLY love this product, this is my current go to mascara. It not only defines/ liven's up your lashes, but keep them looking natural instead of doing that goopy thing most mascaras tend to.
I've used mascaras from maybelline, revlon, estee lauder,lancome, but this is by far- my favorite. I've recommended this to my friends and they loved it as well!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

Sep/28/2017

The Benefit Roller Lash Lengthening and Curling Mascara is my go to mascara and probably the first one I began using. This is a wonderful mascara and at times I use it as a primer and a finisher since it leaves my lashes looking curled and defined.

About reviewer (702 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Sep/23/2017

This gives a beautiful lift, length and curl to my lashes. Thanks to its mini-bristled brush, it reaches every strand of lash and coats beautifully without smudging so my lashes look full. Makes me look more awake and girly. My only hope is that this could be improved in giving more volume as well cos I find it lacks in that area. This would be a perfect mascara if it does!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Sep/20/2017

I give this a 3.5-4 lippies. I like the brush since it really gets in my short, stumpy lashes. The claim that you don't need an eyelash curler is false. This mascara also doesn't do much for volume but it does help lengthen.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (350 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

Sep/20/2017

Good for curling but not so good for making bold eyelashes. But can be used for lower lash too! Not bad

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24