3.5

Reviews

1.0
fromshanty

Oct/31/2017

This mascara flakes on me.. so badly. I don't usually have issues with mascaras flaking but this was terrible. The worst part is when I try to go brush/flick it away, it SMEARS ALL OVER my cheeks in these tiny black strokes. Almost like the flakes aren't completely dry and so I can't just cleanly get rid of them. I have never had a mascara do this to me before.

It was …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Oct/25/2017

So I got complemented today by a makeup artist at a local hair salon regarding my eyelashes! I was wearing Roller Lash and I find it to be a very natural but also build able formula. You can stop at one coat for very natural or add more coats to approach false lashes if you want to. I use a Rubiglo lash comb to avoid clumps. Not the most volume but enough for my real life situation. Don’t need …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Oct/20/2017

I REALLY love this product, this is my current go to mascara. It not only defines/ liven's up your lashes, but keep them looking natural instead of doing that goopy thing most mascaras tend to.
I've used mascaras from maybelline, revlon, estee lauder,lancome, but this is by far- my favorite. I've recommended this to my friends and they loved it as well!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

Sep/28/2017

The Benefit Roller Lash Lengthening and Curling Mascara is my go to mascara and probably the first one I began using. This is a wonderful mascara and at times I use it as a primer and a finisher since it leaves my lashes looking curled and defined.

About reviewer (696 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Sep/23/2017

This gives a beautiful lift, length and curl to my lashes. Thanks to its mini-bristled brush, it reaches every strand of lash and coats beautifully without smudging so my lashes look full. Makes me look more awake and girly. My only hope is that this could be improved in giving more volume as well cos I find it lacks in that area. This would be a perfect mascara if it does!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

Sep/20/2017

I give this a 3.5-4 lippies. I like the brush since it really gets in my short, stumpy lashes. The claim that you don't need an eyelash curler is false. This mascara also doesn't do much for volume but it does help lengthen.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (332 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3.0

Sep/20/2017

Good for curling but not so good for making bold eyelashes. But can be used for lower lash too! Not bad

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Sep/16/2017

This is my favourite mascara. Yes it is up there in price but it does work!
It's super builable so if you are after that dramatic look you can build it up. And it also makes your bottom lashes look amazing!
I do wish it was cheaper but it lasts and you get what you pay for. A really great product!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

3.0

Sep/11/2017

I liked this mascara. I don't usually care for the curved brush but this one was good. Decent...nothing special..

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (902 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Sep/11/2017

I love this mascara! My eyelashes are naturally very short, light and sparse. This mascara actually does give them length while many mascaras do not. It is a drier formula so it is harder to put multiple layers on before the product dries. I haven't had any issues with smudging thus far. I have used one other benefit mascara (they're real) and I wasn't a fan so I'm glad I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium