benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 3/19/2019 10:10:00 AM

The question: what one item to bring when stranded on a deserted island: this is it. HG. Period. I’m quitting all drugstore mascaras and proclaiming that you should save your money and get this instead. It’s worth it. What’s in my mascara wardrobe now? Wander beauty mile high, badgal bang, maybelline luscious sensational. Since I’m not shipwrecked, i will accept badgal bang only because I love me some big lashes with cat eyes. But with no eyeliner, this mascara is enough. More than enough...its everything for me. ADULATION

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this one because Jeffree Star has been raving about this mascara but i was very disappointed when i tried it. Not waterproof and doesn't do much with my lashes. Doesn't hold the curl and doesn't lengthen my lashes. I always look like a panda after how many hours of wearing it. I still prefer masacra from Heroine Make!

on 2/19/2019 4:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Its okay but does not add much volume and i still have to curl my lashes before applying

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great, fairly natural looking day to day mascara. As everyone has said it won't give you huge, fluffy looking lashes, but does lengthen and easily provides the best separation of any mascara I've tried (there have been many) - the wand is honestly exceptional. I think it really comes into its own on simpler eye looks (no eyeliner just eyeshadow, or nothing) where you want your lashes to really stand out and look long and pretty. For heavy eye makeup looks Better Than Sex my the go to.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love!!! Separates and lengthens lashes so well! My new holy grail !

on 12/13/2018 1:35:00 PM

I always thought this mascara was too overrated/had too much hype around it. However, this is my opinion after finally trying it: Pros: - No flaking - No smudging (one of the ONLY mascaras that doesn't smudge on me, which is a big big big deal) - holds the curl the whole day - has really nice lengthening - separates my lashes really well - doesn't dry my lashes whatsoever - easy to remove Cons: - average/low volume - it kinda irritates my eyes on the first 30 minutes of wear as it makes them feel heavy and tired (?) but after those 30 minutes the sensation is gone Overall, I really liked this mascara as volume is not a priority for me and I can deal with the "irritation" pretty well. The thing that always goes wrong with every mascaras I try is the smudging and since I didn't experience it with this one at all, I will be repurchasing it!

on 12/7/2018 1:23:00 PM

The magic in this product is the wand. The actual formula is not particularly bad but it's nothing special, either - definitely not for the price. It's quite liquidy and tends to get all over my lid. It can also look very spidery if you aren't careful. When I finish this I'll probably clean the wand and put it in another tube.

on 11/3/2018 8:15:00 PM

I really don’t get the mixed reviews for this product at all, this coming from someone who’s very fussy about mascara. It gives my lashes good definition , the brush doesn’t get product all over my lid and it doesn’t smudge under my eyes at all! Can’t really ask for much more. Will be sticking with this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm probably the last person on earth to try this mascara, and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try!

I love the application; I love how much it separates and lengthens my lashes, I love how it wears! My lashes stayed nice and curled all day.

If you prefer more volume, this might not be for you, but as someone who prefers separation and length, this mascara is just perfect!

New HG for me! I also love that you can buy it in a smaller tube.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my HG mascara for about 2 years now. It's very natural looking, which I love for everyday wear. I have fine lashes and this does a great job in separating all of my lashes with no clumping. It also gives me a bit of length. This is definitely NOT a voluminous mascara so if you go for that look, I would not recommend this one! This is a great mascara for everyday natural look. I've used the black one but recently switched to the brown color and love it as well! Repurchased several tubes already and don't plan on switching anytime soon! Only complaint is I wish it was cheaper :(