benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Best mascara I've ever used.. and I've tried a lot! I would highly recommend. So much volume & no clumping. The wand is perfect too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

its great for everyday wear. Not clumpy at all and gives a great length and curl to your lashes

on 5/13/2017 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

As amazing as this mascara is, I don't think that I would buy it again. It's great for curling lashes and giving them length. However, I do not think this is far different from any trusted mascara and I have found that the Roller Lash leaves my eyelashes clumpy. Also, the product dried up relatively quickly and though the price of the product seams reasonable for Benifit, I personally wouldn't add this to my trusted products list.

on 5/12/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

WoW! I LOVE this mascara! My new HG!

Backstory: I've used Loreal's Luminous Waterproof Mascara for years in Black/Brown. The formula is great but, it's hard to remove and is too dark for me. I wanted a waterproof brown mascara. I'm fair and my lashes are light. Dark was looking too harsh on me during the day.

I rolled the dice and purchased Benefit's Roller Lash Waterproof in Brown. Aside from the price being about double of Loreal's, I've found it's worth it! The surprise to me was how easy it is to remove yet, with my oily skin, doesn't leave mascara marks on my upper or lower lids.

Very pleasantly surprised! A must have for me, now!

I love how my lashes turn out but it easily smudge :( major minus point for me

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It gives me extra long lashes. I've had several people comment about my lashes when I wear this mascara, saying how long they are...it gives that fake lash look. This has become a hg for me

on 4/22/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Worst mascara ever! Severe allergic reaction. I've got pretty tough skin and I've never had a reaction to anything cosmetic. Along comes a small innocuous mascara and my eyes start stinging and becoming watery. Mucous like substance from my eyes, it was gross! I went home with massive panda eyes! And two days later my eyes are still red, dry and not wearing any eye makeup either. If you want to try this, buy the small size and do a patch test first. Hate hate hate this mascara

on 4/19/2017 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I personally love this product. I have tried so many different mascaras, mainly drugstore ones but this is by far my favourite everyday mascara so far and i will definately repurchase when it runs out or dries.
It isnt perfect for a glammed up or a night out look as it doesnt add to much volume. It does however add a decent amount of length which is what i love so much about it. It is a dark black and looks so feminine and natural on the lashes.
A few other things worse mentioning, it is a dark black, it is also a thin mascara so i have had no trouble with clumping and another big plus for me is that it stays on all day without flaking.
I will definately repurchase and would recommend this product for an everyday natural look.

on 4/18/2017 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This just didn't work for me. Roller lash is probably one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. I definitely bought into the hype of how amazing this mascara supposedly is. The formula is too wet and makes my eyelashes very chunky and clumpy. I've even tried swiping off some of the extra mascara on the wand but it just doesn't work. My $8 Loreal mascara works better than this. I won't be purchasing this ever again.

on 4/14/2017 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Bottom line - don't waste your money. I can't understand all the hype about this mascara. I got excited about it and wanted to try it so I got a travel size. First of all the packaging is ugly and clunky. The formula is nothing special, in fact much less volumizing and defining than the average drugstore mascara. Supposedly, this helps curl your lashes. Are you kidding me? Use an eyelash curler - this does nothing. I like many Benefit products but this is a total fail.