benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 4/10/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love the product but I don't love the price. I never really felt strongly about mascara, but that was before I got the roller lash. I rarely go without mascara on nowadays because I feel like this makes my eyes stand out, if you follow the instructions and use the wand correctly, it will really curl your lashes, make them pitch black, and for me they never clump. Sometimes they stick together a bit, but that's easy to correct. Sometimes I have difficulties using this on my lower lashes since it's so lengthening and all, but whenever I get it right they look popping too. Once the mascara dries on your lashes, it stays put very well and doesn't flake a lot unlike my previous mascaras, and it stays looking nice and keeps my lashes curled all day long. I love the packaging, it's absolutely adorable and the wand is the greatest I have used. I love the rubberiness of it, the handle feels nice to use and honestly, I don't think I will be giving this mascara up in a long time. Not being waterproof though, it's much easier to take off at the end of the day. After never appreciating mascara that much, this has become one of my favorite products to use.

edit: this is a very good mascara but it's also a very expensive one. I recently bought another mascara for 4 euros (Essence Lash princess, the mint green one) and it does mostly the same thing for me and I don't think there's a big difference in longevity either. That being said, I feel like Roller lash is better suited for my sensitive eyes and it almost never clumps up or creates a mess. If you have the coin, it's worth it for me. I will repurchase this mascara but I can live without it, too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have tiny blonde eyelashes, but when I pair this with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, it almost looks like I'm wearing false lashes. LOVE it.

on 3/29/2017 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I had a free sample of this, and while I found it ok, I wouldn't purchase this. I have to curl my lashes, as they stick straight out otherwise. I was hopeful that this would actually curl them a bit on its own, but it did not. It did alright otherwise, but I felt it didn't live up to hype, marketing claims, or expectations. It didn't add volume or length (although I already have long lashes). It also was difficult to get my outer lashes with the curved brush without getting it on the side of my head, which was annoying. It is very black, did coat lashes well, did not clump, held a curl decently (not great, but good), could apply 1-2 coats easily, and did not smudge. If I'm going to pay more than $8-10 for a mascara, it had better be amazing and have no negatives. I have yet to find a mascara that can actually curl my lashes, but since this had a few other negatives I would never purchase. If I got another freebie I would use it, but if I don't ever get one again I will never use this mascara again. Not a bad mascara, but not worth the price.

on 3/22/2017 4:22:00 AM

I own a mini version fo this. This earns a lot of points in my book, since I like to rotate my mascaras, travel with them and toss them after they start to dry up, or a few months have gone by. So a small version really suits these needs/preferences.

This mascara is as good as the next one. It gives my lashes good lift and separation (not much thickening though); the color is very black and it doesn't clump or smear or flake off. I don't have any problems taking it off at night (I use a cleansing oil anyway)

That is basically all I look for in a mascara, so I'm giving it a good rate.

I would probably buy another one when I run out of my current one. It would be a mini/travel size version (available in Sephora)

on 3/17/2017 3:57:00 AM

I think this is very very similar to the MAC Extended Play Gigaback Lash mascara which, if you have tried that, is a very great high quality mascara. They both have the same plastic brush (which I MUCH prefer as there is less waste and more direct lash contact) and the formulas are very similar to each other.

What I like about the Roller Lash is that, unlike the Better Than Sex mascara, it does not go all over my face and when it exits the tube it isn't thick and clumpy. Instead it's neat, clean and really allows me to get to each of my lashes.

When I wear this mascara it gives me a false lashes effect and stays on the WHOLE day. The price is abit steep but I think this is my new favorite mascara and I will purchase again.

I've been having way too many misses with drugstore mascara lately, so I picked up this one at Ulta a few days ago. I love it! It doesn't give a lot of volume, which is okay because I have volume on my own, but it lengthens A LOT, in only a few swipes! It definitely requires a steady hand, and you can't really do it in the car, or it'll get all over your lids. Also, it dries fast, which is kind of a high and a low. Nothing I've tried so far gives me such a nice effect, except for Maybelline Lash Sensational, and that doesn't give me as much length. This is a great mascara to try if you want length!

on 3/15/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara lengthens well but does not add volume. It stays put all day but equally removes easily. Would I repurchase - no. I personally prefer a mascara that adds volume and there are better ones out there for less money. Nothing special imho.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This mascara irritates my eyes a lot, and I don't even like the effect on my lashes. I don't know why so much people love it.

I can't believe I finally found my HG in mascaras!!!!! It doesn't smudge, smear or clump. It curls, adds volume AND length. Wit a few extra coats I can get amazingly long lashes! I will NEVER be without this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have very straight lashes that do not hold a curl. This mascara is better than most at holding a curl, but it's not life changing. Waterproof mascara still works better. I do like the brush. It is rubber with little spikes that allows you to comb the mascara through your lashes. I would probably re-purchase, but I'm still looking for something better.