Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This palette is nice as a gift to a YouTube lover or a fan of Jaclyn, but the eyeshadow quality is pretty meh in my opinion.
The tones are quite pretty and you can create a lot of looks, but there's a lot of mattes in there that are quite chalky and unpigmented. I also found the two duochromatic shades to be total
duds, which sucks because those are what made the palette stand out. I think you can only buy this at the morphe store so maybe you don't even have this on your radar, but if by chance you do I would recommend the Zoeva warm spectrum or cocoa blend palette instead.

on 8/24/2017 10:45:00 PM

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! My package never arrived and I have been calling for weeks. Each person says they will do something and I'll have to wait a few weeks and then I call back and they did NOTHING and they tell me I have to wait another couple weeks before they will reship the product. I have been calling customer service for 5 weeks and they just told me now I'll have to wait another 2 weeks. CANCELLED. Not worth this stress.