L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Nylon-12, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Gluconate, Perlite, Magnesium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

I offer you my sincere apologies since English is not my native language.

Hate this foundation.

My skin its quite normal. I have combination skin, fortunately I don't have any acne or discoloration, Just a few dry patches and large pores around my nose.

Two times I have bought this product, in both ir was a disappointment.

Color range is the only good thing.
This Foundation clings into dry patches and settles into pores and expression lines. After 2 hours it looks cakey, melts and transfer to Everything You Touch.

I do set foundation with loose powder, but I don't use primer or setting spray, since i Don't Believe in using multiple products from the same brand in order to get the desired result , promised in first place by the foundation alone.

Whatever It Says in the packaging about The Amazing and extraordinary matte finish (only at the begining) and 24 hrs long wear ... It's a lie.

Every skin is unique and different. We are all different, our needs are distinct, this didn't work for me at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been doing glam photoshoot for my upcoming wedding and my MUA (MakeUp Artist) used this (blended with thick cream foundation/concealer called naturactor). I have combination skin

When used alone (on my neck), it feels very lightweight. Medium coverage with matte finish. Since the MUA used this with cream foundie, it gives more coverage on single layer. It lasts from 11am to 11pm on my face through I'm sweating all day during photo session!

Pros:
- survive from highly sweating for a day. Makeup stay put and not ruined from sweat (not melting)
- minimal oiliness on my T-zone & forehead
- lightweight on the skin even if my MUA blended it with cream foundie
- not causing breakouts

Cons:
- flat, matte lifeless finish (this dead matte finish is not my liking)
- MUA used #105 natural beige but it turns ORANGE on my skin! (Fyi, I am #120/#Y245 or #235 in MUFE) that's why she blended with paler yellow/beige toned thick cream foundie..
- emphasize dryness & smile lines. And it settles on my smile lines
- flaking skin on my drier area (especially around my mouth & cheeks). MUA use benefit's porefessional allover my face as primer too. Bad combo of drying primer + drying foundie + extreme combo skin..

Texture wise, I'd love this if I have oilier skin. But since I love satin & glowing finish, I'll skip on this. Colorwise, #105 is not a match for my skin. Glad I can try this stuff from MUA.

Amazing it stayed matte on my oily combination skin and did not look or feel too dry on my dryer cheeks. Did not stay on more than 2 hours and my acne scars did come back out on show as the day went by but I have come to accept that my skin doesnt hold any makeup even with primer and setting spray unless I apply layers upon layers of setting powder. I would purchase again purely because this feels lightweight on my skin and really is matte and no oiliness after application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

If you don't have oily skin stay away from this guy because it works on us oily gals. Expect full coverage and a little bit is setting around fine lines but overall it works. Good price and lots of product a little bit goes along way!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

The packaging is ugly, sorry.
The coverage is a little more than medium, I guess, because I don't have scar or skin problems.
This does not gives me a natural look, I look l am wearing foundation, but it stays at its place.
The price is ok, but I think the result is not worth the price, I can find a cheaper alternative.

on 7/17/2017 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because my favorite beauty influenster on youtube recommended this with rave reviews. Being the makeup junkie that I am, I had to give this a try. And am I ever glad I did. This has now become my go-to foundation, even over my high end brands. There is something about this formula that my skin just LOVES. It goes on so beautifully and wears all day. I do this weird make up trick to help it last (that another favorite makeup guru suggested), you first put on primer (I use NYX pore filler primer in my t-zone and the NYX Angel Veil on the rest of my face). Then I lightly dust translucent powder (I use Coty translucent powder) and then dot the Infallible Pro-matte and really blend it in. WOW. It's amazing how it creates this amazing air-brushed look and stays really matte all day. I've tried this trick with other foundations, but for some reason this particular one works the best for my skin and makes me look as close to having porcelain skin as I can get! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will definitely stock up on this little gem!

I decided to try this foundation because everyone has been raving about it. So I got it but didn't really use it for a few months but lately it's all been using. It stands up great to the summer heat and doesn't look cakey when used with other products. It makes my skin look younger and like I have no foundation on. When I first put it on I thought it was horrible but as it settled into my skin it had a great effect on my skin. It covers my horrid acne and very little of my oily skin shines through unlike past foundations I've used. I love this foundation and I hope you do too!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does dry down to a completely matte finish, and feels very light weight. But it made my pores look like swimming pools after a few hours and wore off in odd patches.

on 7/11/2017 11:27:00 AM

On my endeavor of seeking out the best products that work for me on a less intense expensive sephora habit and more towards the drugstore- I came across this little gem. I should let you know that my skin is every girls worst nightmare as it is both very dry AND very acne prone! To find a balance in products, formula, and price point could deem itself as a full time job. And it is! I was skeptical to try the "Pro-MATTE" because of how dry my skin is and usually I like the look of dewy skin more so. I picked this up as it was BOGO and I bought both the Matte and the Dewy formulas. I was pleasantly surprised!! Due to my acne...I need to use my concealer brush over a few of my problem areas but the rest of my face is well covered with only one "layer" of coverage. If you do have acne I realllllly reccomend using your green primers before applying any foundations or tinted moisturizers. This product lasts me about two months give or take. I don't love the price point of it but you can find sales. The dewy formula is my favorite but applying them both in different areas on your face lends itself to a beautiful natural medium coverage finish. And I love to travel with them as they are small but mighty.

on 7/9/2017 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This has become one of my all time favorite foundations. I got mine in golden beige and it actually fits my skin tone. It's light, but does provide decent coverage. it covers up all my redness immediately, no need to layer up. The package is pretty easy to carry and not messy at all.