Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

3.7

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

This serum was just ok. Did not feel like my skin improved at all after using this.

I have switched back to La Mer's serum. This is absolutely the worst. I got a monster pimple from this stuff!!! I thought I could save money from using this...I guess quality cannot be compromised as such.

on 10/24/2003 8:02:00 AM

Got this from a generous swapper and used up the whole, entire bottle. Very happy with it and will probably buy it again at some point. It's gooey and a little sticky -- best for nightime use -- but it kept my combo face well-hydrated with no adverse effects. There is fragrance, but it's unobtrusive. Great heavy, glass bottle too. continued >>

on 9/5/2003 1:15:00 PM

Okay, but not special. No exfoliating and not super moisturizing. Found it was an extra step in the morning I didn't need.
update: ummm, this broke me out, didn't even realize until I stopped using, since it took awhile for the blemishes to surface - it must be a true pore clogger and not an alergic reaction. threw it away! continued >>

on 9/3/2003 5:57:00 PM

I liked this, but it didn't feel special. I really wanted a good vitamin serum with some effect on pores. This didn't DO anything. Started using a BHA product again and noticed an immediate improvement in pores.

on 3/9/2003 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've used this serum for about a year. The price isn't bad compared to other serums ($50), and mine lasts about 5 months or so. My skin loves this stuff - I don't really know if it does anything for me as it is a long-term treatment (i.e. aging) and I'm only 28, but I will always buy it because it feels so wonderful.

on 12/6/2002 5:33:00 AM

This serum work wonder on me!
My face has been more radiant, even tone and moisturize, the most important is that this soften the laugh lines. This absorb nicely into my skin that doesn't feel any greasy. This suitable for day time use. This work the best among all the high-end serum I've tried.