Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Supplement Serum Anti-age Multi-action

3.7

Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dimenthicone, Melthyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Ceramide 2, Linoleic Acid, Retiny Palmitate, Betula Alba(Birch) Extract, Cholesterol, Isopentyldiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Oryanol, Sodium Dethtdroacetate, Phenoxyethanol,

on 11/28/2009 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

What a shame. I LOVED this the first few days and thought I had found the fountain of youth--my skin was supple and radiant. Fast forward a week and my entire forehead was broken out and every morning therafter when I woke up after using this the night before I had new blemishes EVERYWHERE! It's going to take a long time to get my skin back. Very disappointed.

on 10/29/2009 8:07:00 PM

I received a generously-sized sample of this with a recent lip gloss order, and I have been using it for almost 2 weeks. So far, I think this supplement is fabulous! I use it only at night, after I wash my face but before I moisturize (some said they don't need a moisturizer with this, but I have combo to dry skin and will always need one). Just two or three drops cover my whole face. I noticed a difference within 2 days; now, my skin is softer, smoother, and firmer than it was before. I have sensitive cystic acne-prone skin, and this has not made me react at all. In fact, my face is more clear. I am so pleased with this sample that when I noticed I was starting to run low I purchased a full size bottle, and I'm now waiting for it to arrive. Bobbi Brown is really onto something with this supplement; in fact, I think her whole skincare isn't recognized enough. I have tried some other products besides this (hydrating eye cream, vitamin face base) and was very pleasantly surprised!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product. Although i do not have wrinkles this delivers the required amount of moisture for the skin. I use it during the day with the vitamin face base and it really works. My skin looks fresh and my makeup stays on longer too.
One con though. This seems to work only with other bobbi brown products for eg the face base. It did not do anything with my estee lauder hydra bright cream.
But overall i love this and the bobbi brown skin care line so i do not mind using it with other bobbi brown products

on 7/12/2009 10:33:00 PM

I was looking for a serum for age prevention and tried quite a few brands until I got a sample of this. Saw immediate results after one use. The product is very hydrating and does not have any synthetic oils and does not feel sticky. So far, I LOVE this and just use it at night along with hydrating eye cream from BB. Love her skincare line- very clean, unscented and delivers great results :-)

on 7/6/2009 8:47:00 PM

I have been using this serum for a couple of weeks now. I seem to be noticing my brow spots are getting a bit lighter and the redness in my face is not as much as before. I do not expect to much difference for another couple of weeks. The lady at the BB counter told me to give it 4 weeks. So that is what I am going to do. I even marked down the date I started using it. Oh, I have been using it morning and night. Just one drop from the dropper will do. I am also using other products by BB.

8-24-2009: Okay, almost finished with the first bottle. Love this stuff... the brown spots on my face caused by the sun are really fadeing, and the redness in my skin is not as bad. I was using this both day and night and tried to make it last long because of the price and only went to at night. I think I will be going back to twice a day. A good does of Antioxidents a couple times a day are worth the price!

I am very pleased with this product for two reasons:

1. My skin is less oily. At first I was only going to use it at night, but when I discovered the lovely matte finish my skin had when I woke up, I began using it in the mornings, too (perhaps only one or two drops instead of three).

2. There is an extremely noticeable improvement in my complexion. The product really does what it says it does - brighten and even the skin tone. My skin now looks terrific without makeup.

I used to purchase Estee Lauder products for complexion issues, but I won't be going back. This product is head and shoulders above Lauder's Advanced Night Repair or anything else I've tried.

Alas... the price. I purchased my first bottle on eBay for a steal. I won't pay full price if I can help it, as full price is $65 for the one ounce bottle. If not through eBay, I'll wait for the BobbiBrown.com 25% off sale, which happens about 3-4 times a year.

on 6/21/2009 11:12:00 PM

I bought this product recently when buying my Bobbi Brown necessities..The Makeup Artist happened to mention how great it was and that it was featured on Oprah..I was sold...I searched online and saw that it has gotten great reviews....It have been using it for 3 weeks now and see NO difference in my skin..I am not sure if it takes longer to see improvement or I am doing something wrong..I've been using it everynight after washing my face..I don't use it in the morning..I really wanted it to work but guess it wasn't for me...

on 4/29/2009 2:56:00 PM

Really like this serum so far. It's no greasy and go into the skin very well. I will update on results later on.

on 3/28/2008 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice product.I love the packaging and the droper.One drop is enough for one use so this product lasts too.I have oily,sensitive acne prone skin so to find a product that I wont have problems with It is very difficult for me.This serum didnt break me out but made my skin beautiful,smoother, more even-toned and radiant.This serum has moisturize,lightweight formula and some how helped me with my blemishes again my skin was looking so "clear" and even.Also calms, soothes, reduces the look of redness. Anyway this product must have some clarifying power.My skin didn t feel oily at all.As for the anti aging quality of the product I didnt see anything.I used all the product and I m going for more

on 3/27/2008 2:41:00 PM

This product was like water! I used the whole bottle and felt it was a waste of money.