Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.8

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG powder and replaces my MAC blot powder and Chanel poudre universally. I found this to be super finely milled and beautifully mattifying. On me it keeps my shiny nose at bay longer than blot powder that I wasn't expecting! I'm NW10 and the fair works perfectly for me. Coupled with Armani Luminous silk I am in love, and no breakouts!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm a little lighter than NC 15 in MAC (probly like an NC12). I bought the shade 1 Fair, and it's pretty much a translucent powder for me. I have combo/oily leaning skin, and this powder is perfect for both-hydrating for the dry parts, & mattifying for the oily bits. It doesn't oxidize on me like previous reviews said, not sure why it works on me and not others. I'd say give it a try if you can easily return it.

on 12/29/2014 4:46:00 AM

This stuff is gorgeous but it oxidises so badly. So badly. I'm really upset because it was an expensive Christmas gift from my boyfriend and I can't use it without looking orange.

on 12/11/2014 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This powder, while finely milled, goes on beautifully. However, I've never seen anything oxidize so horrifically on my face. Put simply, I go out the door looking like a normal human being, and I end up looking, four hours later (and with no foundation--only a touch of concealer and a little blush) like I joined the John Boehner Oompa-Loompah Club. I'm orange. Full stop.

The compact and presentation is lovely, even if you have to provide your own brush, which does have the effect of making one use a light hand. Although, if it's light you're after, you might reconsider purchasing this particular pressed powder. A good throw-back to the days when a fake tan turned you the color of Cheetos.

Revised review: Three re-purchases later:

Well, shut mah mouth. I kept on trying different approaches to use this powder, including, finally, a Bare Minerals Kabuki brush and no foundation. This powder is bloody genius, especially if you leave your skin bare or only use some light tinted moisturizer. My skin had turned dark from my experimentally taking a medication for a biomedical study (long story), so I expect I would've looked orange in white-face at the time I wrote that review. I'm now on my fourth compact. I only wish that CT offered easy refills of the powder alone, since you end up chucking out the entire compact each time you run out. And you will run out of this powder if you use it--because you'll decide you're never buying another powder again.

As I have zero loyalty to brands or products, my continued repurchasing is quite an endorsement.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Out of the whole CT line this was a let down for me! Its not bad but its nothing to write home about either. I find it very average. If your looking for a good powder there are better ones out there for a cheaper price. Like mentioned above this powder is not bad at all but i cant justify the price for it. It does mattify without looking chalky and does make ur make up look smoother. Nothing amazing here. But her other products are amaazing! The Retoucher,WonderGlow,Foundation,Magic Cream and Filmstar bronze and glow are soo good.

on 10/29/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This powder is so fine and particle free (like smoke), it reminds me of Eshiko (the only other really finely milled powder that is almost like air I've ever used - there are some reviews on that including mine). However this one is pressed not loose, the packaging is 100 times better and it doesn't clump up in the cheap plastic container like Eshiko. Absolutely flawless finisher. Top notch quality like all the products I've tried from Charlotte's line.