Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting PowderAirbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

3.8

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON

on 3/18/2017 11:34:00 AM

I love this product but the price is absurd for the small amount you get. The powder gives a lovely porcelain doll look to the skin and I'd buy it again if you got more product for the money but this is ridiculous. Plus, drop the compact at your peril, the powder breaks apart very easily.

About 20 - 25 pounds would be a much fairer price for this and I can't understand why CT doesn't realise it. I'd happily pay more for more product but this is unacceptable. Packaging feels cheap too,

I read the Paula's choice product reviews that this is a great powder, so I tried it and I love it. I use it in medium. I wish they had maybe a few more colors. Like one between medium and dark. But I use this then guerlains limited edition India terra-cotta bronzer over the top cuz it gives just the slightest added color. But this powder is amazing. I'm almost 55 and it doesn't make my skin dry, and it smells great too. 7/18 still in love, with this... I put it away to try other brands, nah had to go back to CT. She doesn’t have a ton of products, and let me tell you she doesn’t need a ton. No need to have 5 different compacts. When you get it right there’s no need to create any other. Thanks CHARLOTTE for not having a bunch of different kind of products to make the decision making difficult. One face cream. One cleanser, one powder... love CT

on 11/29/2016 2:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've used this enough to hit pan on it, so I have to say my overall opinion is sort of wishy washy on the product.
Packaging is gorgeous as are all of her products; I love Art Deco and rose gold. The powder itself is very silky, finely milled and medium matches my NC25 complexion very nicely.
HOWEVER, I would not repurchase. I feel like it's very $ for the amount you get. On me ( I have to stress this is me; ymmv) this tends to oxidize and cake up when used for touch ups and that's what I bought it for.
I'll use it up but I can't justify shelling out the $ again for this powder. I love Tell Laura in the newest lipstick collection and her blush is the best I've used to date, so I don't blame the line itself for my experience.
For my dry to combination skin I really like MAC Studio Careblend and it's far cheaper.

on 11/21/2016 3:09:00 AM

I have only used this a handful of times and here are my findings thus far;

- It is not ideal for long-lasting full coverage as the Charlotte Tilbury website suggests. In fact, the coverage is negligible.
- The packaging is plastic and whilst it looks beautiful it feels cheap in the hand.
- The powder is very finely milled and does not look cakey on my skin at all.

My problem with a lot of other powders I have tried (Tom Ford, NARS, Chanel. By Terry, Hourglass, RMCA, Burberry) is it can look cakey/powdery if I am heavy handed, even when I set it with a setting spray like Urban Decay, MAC Fix + or rose water. This is the first powder I have tried which does not set into my fine lines and does not break down on my skin after a long day.

I have not experienced any oxidation and I think it is how I am using the powder. I use very little of it - using a Wayne Goss The Air Brush, I set my undereye concealer and my t-zone. Perhaps I use so little of it even if there is oxidation, it is not very noticeable.

I am really enjoying this powder thus far and will update my review my views change in the future.

on 11/7/2016 5:33:00 AM

I have always hated powder until I found this. Definitely HOLY GRAIL status. I've tried all the oh so famous powders in the market and nothing beat this. It's so finely milled and smooth and undetectable on the skin. My skin is combo, so a tiny bit oily in the T-zone but dry everywhere else and this powder does wonder for my skin. Having said that, I don't have the oiliest of skin so I don't need as much oil control.
Pros
Great texture, fine and smooth.
Undetectable on the skin, very very natural, non-cakey.
Blurs out pores and set my under-eye concealer well.
Cons:
Expensive.
Oil control might not be substantial enough on oily skin
Limited shade range.

on 11/1/2016 7:36:00 AM

Very good and very expensive powder.
Ideally ground giving a perfect, invisible effect .
A great product for people who appreciate natural effect and have money!
If you dream about it and you need to save your money for long time-forget it!
Mat for a long time without a mask effect, also for my mixed skin
No crumble in the pack-always looks good inside and on the face
Ideal under eye area
Totally inefficient !! in the middle of the month we have a bottom by application 1 a day.
Very good but too expensive.
If the price would be even 25 euro would be acceptable but 45 euro for product for 1 month-this is insane.
If you have money -buy it because is great, for the rest of the people -forget it.

on 10/26/2016 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Although I don't know many other powders to compare this to, I find this product amazing. I regularly use several of the Hourglass Ambient powders but recently I was also looking for something matte and I was encouraged by the many positive reviews on the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder. I am quite fair (about NW15 for reference) and I use Shade 1 Fair in this powder which is a soft cream white, without leaning too yellow. The color match is perfect and the quality of the powder is nothing short of outstanding because it is extremely creamy and finely milled. My skin seems to somehow absorb it instead of it sitting on top of my face, so it doesn't look chalky or ashy like some other powders can. It also isn't drying or overly matte, it has more of a velvety finish. The powder looks completely natural, blurring imperfections and evening out redness. Last but not least, it hasn't irritated my skin. Packaging is pretty, a rose gold colored mirrored oval compact which looks glam and it's sturdy and pleasant to use, but not too bulky for travel or touch ups on the go. At $45 for 0.28oz/8g I feel it's a worthy splurge and I will certainly repurchase when I run out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Love this time and time again

on 10/16/2016 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have a very difficult time getting powders that don't sit on the lines under my eyes or look cakey. This is amazing - it's very fine and smooth - goes on beautifully and I can barely see it on my skin. I prefer it to my laura mercier powder. Charlotte T products are a mixed bag for me but this is the best

on 8/6/2016 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So far so good. I have had no allergic reaction to this powder, which is something I always have to watch for with new products. I have not had good luck with the Magic Foundation but the powder is lovely. I have 60-year-old skin which is pretty good but I have lots of hot flushes (when will it end!) and need powder to keep the shine at bay. This powder goes on nicely and does not look powdery at all and is truly finely milled. I always spritz with Mac Fix+ after to meld everything together. I have not experienced oxidation but my skin is on the peach side to begin with. Bought the shade medium. I am a NW25 in MAC Studio Sculpt and Pale Almond in Estee Lauder Futurist for reference. I would recommend this power for us older gals who feel the need. I also use NARS Light Reflecting Pressed and Guerlain Metorites but the Tilbury gives a more matte appearance. Depends what look you are going for.