Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm
BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.2

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

This has amazing coverage, but you have to exfoliate first as it can catch on dry skin a bit. It's also a bit too yellow and dark for my PPP skin.

on 7/2/2015 10:25:00 AM

I like everything about this except the color. I just think it's kind of crazy these things come in only one shade. I am lightish, coolish olive (but with a slight summer tan at the moment) and this mostly works on me as it does oxidize a bit, plus bronzer + blush, but it's still a smidge too light.

This definitely smooths and blurs my large pores very well and provides great coverage, exactly the amount I need/prefer. It definitely conceals redness but if you have a lot of scars or blemishes it might not work for you. It gives a really lovely skin-like finish with a glow, does not feel heavy on the skin, hasn't broken me out, and seems to last all day (but I haven't tested it in serious makeup-melting conditions). I've only been using it for about a week, so haven't noticed any skin-enhancing effects but I am skeptical of all BB/CC's that claim this tbh. I would say this is better for oilier skinned people. Definitely keeps the oilies at bay more than most foundations I've tried.

EDIT: yikes, I think this did break me out. Knocking off a lippie :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is it - HG! Perfect coverage, gives a lovely glow (but not shine), not sticky, doesn't separate on my oily nose, and my skin looks better since I started using it. I top it with my Meow Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in Frisky Mau and I have the perfect canvas. I would be really sad if the color wasn't right for me and cannot believe this fabulous product only comes in only one shade

on 10/29/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Alright, so awhile back I wrote a review about the Detox BB from Dr Jart+ being my holy grail and not needing to ever try another BB again, and frankly if I hadn't been gifted this I wouldn't have bothered. Move down the bench Detox. This product is absolutely divine. It's a little bit better suited for my oily skin than the Detox, and it's paler which is perfect because the Detox was a little too dark. I mix these BB's in with my foundations to make them creamier, and because these BB's do a beautiful job of giving a natural skin finish. They blur pores, control oil, don't break me out, AND prevent my foundation from separating. AHH!

You get so much product for the cost it's obscene. While the product is a little too pink and dark for me to wear on it's own, I totally would if it came in a "vampire" shade rather than just "fair". The squeeze tube is a little nicer than his other BB packages with the pump because it's a little less bulky and better suited for travel.

These products have a nice light texture, feel nice gliding onto the skin, don't catch on dry patches, work wonderfully as a primer or mixed in. They are lovely on their own too! No detectable fragrance, have never aggravated my cystic acne, or my sensitive skin either. I am a die hard Dr Jart+ fan and considering how much I love this BB, I'm going to start trying his skincare. Because I've loved everything so far!

on 12/3/2015 2:32:00 PM

I got this as a sample and overall I like it. It is a more full coverage cream then other BB creams. My only problem is that it it paler than most other creams as well. I have light warm toned skin but this gives a blit of an ashy tint that I don't care for.

on 2/13/2016 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An excellent BB cream for combination skin like mine. I've been using it during warmer months and it's been great to counteract my skin tendency to go shiny in hot days. It doesn't make me breakout and it doesn't feel drying either. The one shade fits all can look a bit pasty on my face when I just put it on, but within 10 mins it settles down nicely. I like the fact it contains SPF 30 so I don't need to use separate sunscreen.

on 6/8/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is an okay BB cream. I've gone through about half a tube, and need to stop using it because I'm getting too tan for the weird gray color (and I'm using the darker shade).

Pros: It has a lot of coverage (more than I was looking for), didn't cause break outs, and is relatively matte. It also had decent staying throughout the day.

Cons: It's thicker than I was accustomed too - when they say that Korean BB's are thicker and greyer in color than U.S. brands they mean it! I got used to the thickness, but to avoid a cakey look I had to use it very sparingly, applied with a sponge. I'm not sure about the skin benefits of using such a tiny amount - certainly it provides no sun protection even though this contains SPF. The color is pretty awful on me - the medium/deep is very light and ashy even though I have a medium skintone in the winter, tan in the summer, and medium/deep should work. I tried to get away with it for awhile, but will need to put it away now unless I find a bronzer it will play with it.

If you have a skin tone darker than medium this probably won't work for you, and it may look off on all warm skintones.

For the old packaging in grey...
i have a super oily T- zone and super dry skin on the sides of my face. you can imagine how hard it is to find a BB/ foundation that will stay matte all day and does not oxidize after a run. i have read reviews on this korean product and thought to try it. Unfortunately for me this product will not be my HG.

Pros
1. it does blur the pores and make your face smooth after application
But.....

Cons
1. its too thick compared to other BBs
2. It comes in 1 shade and the colour is not suitable for people with fair and warm skin.
3. not suitable for people in warm and humid climate. face feels sticky and oily after awhile
4. my t-zone got shiny after 4 hrs in an air con environment.

recently went to sephora and i think that change their packaging to white. and the creams feels slightly less thick.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Omg this works beautifully as a primer! I've been on search for a long time for a good one and my make up never sticks but with this my skin looks glowing all day long and my make up lasts! I got it as a sample from sephora, the girl working there suggested it as a primer for minimizing pores and it does! I definitely will be buying a full tube when I run out of the sample.

Also, what people say about it are true, it's not your typical bb cream in the US, it's like the ones in Korea, more thicker, more coverage, and the color is very light but that's what makes this work great as a primer! I definitely recommend this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. It blurs imperfections and looks flawless even when applied with my fingers! I have extremely oily skin and live in Florida, but with a setting powder it feels great and lasts all day. I do have to blot every few hours but that is just me being extremely oily. I don't use moisturizer or primer when using this, because it's all in one! It's just so easy to use and feels really wonderful and smooth on my skin. It's not sticky, and there is no offensive odor. The only downside is that it comes in just one color. I am very fair so it works out for me, but it would be nice if the brand didn't exclude other people's skintone. It is such a great formula I wish everyone could try it!