Maybelline New York The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.3

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

These are not very blendable. Not saying you cannot blend them out but you will need to work and put some effort into it. The shades just seem boring and typical to me and not all unique or good quality. There are quads or other eye shadows with similar shades with better color payoff and the colors just look much better than these.
The light shades are all too similar when applied and look chalky on this skin. The dark shades are just boring and muddy looking. They look cheap on the eyelid and I think this whole pallet is just a waste.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am extremely pleased with the color pay out and the high end feel of the compact. Certainly didn't expect to love it as much as I do, the colors are definitely a good competition for Urban Decay's Naked eye shadow sets.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I can't lie, I didn't like it & just returned it. I swatched it & it seems like the darker shades have more pigment, not the matte ones though. The main reason I can't keep it is because I prefer lighter nude shades & the lighter shades in this palette aren't good. They have zero color payoff. Not much fallout but u really have to pack it on. Which I did and yet still the color payoff wasn't up to my liking. I did use a primer, Too Faced shadow insurance and still I had no luck w/this palette. I will say though, I love Maybelline's idea about making an afford palette, ESP nude shades. I think the value is good, 12 shades for around ten dollars. But with only a few shades pigmented and wearable, not a must have. It just wasn't for me. I Hope drugstore brands continue down this road of creating palettes!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I can't lie, I didn't like it & just returned it. I swatched it & it seems like the darker shades have more pigment, not the matte ones though. The main reason I can't keep it is because I prefer lighter nude shades & the lighter shades in this palette aren't good. They have zero color payoff. Not much fallout but u really have to pack it on. Which I did and yet still the color payoff wasn't up to my liking. I will say that I love Maybelline's idea about making an afford palette, ESP nude shades. I think the value is good, 12 shades for around ten dollars. But with only a few shades pigmented and wearable, not a must have. It just wasn't for me. I Hope drugstore brands continue down this road of creating palettes!

mehhh....This is the same formulation as the color sensational quads, which I'm not really a fan of. The shadows are a bit dry and spotty with pigmentation. The shimmers are better than the mattes and satins, but I still have to pack on several layers to build it up. They don't blend that well and even though there are a few 'blending' crease shades in the palette, I resort to using a different palette because I can't get enough pigmentation or it's extremely patchy on the lids. This is a decent option for someone starting out with makeup and cannot afford the higher end naked/neutral/natural palettes but not worth it for me.