LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

3.7

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

I purchased this and basically haven't used or searched for another bb cushion since it is pricey but it also comes with a second to switch out when the first one runs out. It is not major coverage if that is your goal but light to medium which is on with me. My skin is fairly normal besides dryness here and there and a little bit of red on my cheeks which it covers very well and I find it to go on flawlessly no patches or cakey feel. I am a fan of it.

on 12/12/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

When I bought this I was so in love. It works so well, looks great. It didnt make me break out which is A+++++. It does have strong fragrance which I dont love. But it was one one the first things I found that worked for my newly dry skin after having my son.

on 12/9/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the first time I used a BB cushion. I really want to achieve this korean looks and I really envy their poreless faces. Hence, the reason I tried this Laneige. It's always on the top 10 favorite list for the best BB cushion in korean makeup industry (next to Amore pacific?) I dunno.

When I first used it, I didn't liked it right away. I put it on before I go to work, and been in a public transpo for only 1 hr and 30 mins. When I looked at the mirror. WOW. (insert sarcasm reaction here) It's patchy! and it made my pimple look super visible and patchy and dry as well! It did not really covered my pimple marks. The coverage is really poor! I have to use a concealer for my pimple marks to be concealed.
The pros? It made my skin look dewy, and the case of it is really cute but that's all.The color that the staff in Laneige chose for me is too light for my skin tone.
It's not worth the money. It's all hype. I'll definitely NOT repurchase.

on 10/28/2016 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily and acne-prone skin that only needs minor coverage. This was the cushion that I was most excited to try because I am in love with all of Laneige's skincare line and have been using the brand for several years. Unfortunately, my hunt for the best BB cushion continues, as this was just all hype.

[ PROS ]
- The Shade #13 Ivory matched my NC20 skin well enough
- Packaging is solid and feels sturdy enough for carrying around in the purse

[ CONS ]
- Requires blotting within ONE HOUR of application (despite setting it with a good finishing powder and setting spray). Even the worst bb cushions I've tried thus far only require blotting after 2 hours!
- My skin has been very good recently, but this didn't provide any coverage
- Gets cakey very quickly (even 2 layers can look unnatural)
- Accentuates pores even with the use of pore-minimizing primers
- Disintegrated and got incredibly blotchy within 3 hours
- Gave me little itchy bumps all along my cheek bones, even though I rarely actually break out from any foundations or bb creams... this was truly a first in a very long time

I would never recommend this product to anyone with any kind of imperfection on their skin, or anyone with mildly sensitive skin. This may be great for those who just want an incredibly sheer layer of coverage while running errands, but even for that, the IOPE Air XP cushion would be more suitable.

on 9/30/2016 3:47:00 AM

This product has to be my most favourite BB cushion thus far.
Yes, because it's been super hyped I had to buy it, I used to use the Skin 79 Pink Beblesh Balm - however it was too white for me and my skin tone also got whiter.. didn't match my neck.

Anyways, this BB Cushion has sheer coverage with a matte finish, so it's best used if you want to look like you're make-up free. People couldn't tell I wore make-up when I used this. I got a lot of compliments with this, but only because my skin was better (but not flawless) at the time, I had no pimples and fewer blemishes.

It has a good range of shades for people with lighter Asian skin tone, people who are tanned won't be able to use this product without looking like a ghost face compared to the rest of body.
I used W21, which was a tad lighter than my neck, but it wasn't so noticeable in certain types of lighting. I often wore a turtleneck to cover up - ha ha. I could try W23.. however my neck is a tad too yellow compared to any of the BB cushion's shades.

This is great for people with normal and/or oily skin, it actually stayed on for a very long time and I didn't need to touch up. Its definitely good for humid weather.
If you have flaky skin, don't use this - it will accentuate your flaky skin!
So make sure you exfoliate and moisturise before you use this - if you can. It seems to dry out my skin when I use daily, so have to moisturise!

Overall, I'd recommend it if you have fairer skin, with more neutral undertone or slightly warm undertone. And of course, if you're normal or oily combo skin with no flakes and want to look make-up free. :)

on 9/29/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

What a lovely find this was. I tried so many Korean BB creams and given up on them due to the pale colour and "dewiness" that quite frankly made my oily skin look awful. On a whim I decided to give this a try in No. 23 Sand Beige - wow I'm so pleased I took one more chance. The colour matches my NW20 skin perfectly and somehow just makes it look perfect, natural and glow ( not greasy!) I like a medium to full coverage foundation but this is light, somewhat buildable, but makes my skin look amazing without the heaviness. I have super oily skin, and will get about 10 hours out of this (with powder & setting spray) before it starts to break down; when it does break down it seems to do so evenly & not in the usual patchy way. Additionally, when I remove it, my skin feels like its just had a beauty treatment - its so soft and glowing somehow. I have tried many other BB Cushions but this is by far the best. A definite repurchase for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have a combination skin and finding the right foundation was frustrating. This bb cushion gives me all I want and need in one very handy cushion! For daily use or special occasion, this product has been a lifesaver. I can use a beauty blender or its original sponge for application, result varies according to what sort of coverage I want. It doesn't irritate my skin and it hydrates my dry areas. It is also a good base for my blush/highlight/bronzer/eyeshadows. Highly recommended!

on 9/5/2016 11:20:00 PM

This was all the rage when it first came out right? Once I use this, I cannot see myself using any other BB cushion again. At least for a while.

So I purchased my first one at the Laneige retail store which cost me SSGD59, but it comes with a refill. So that's rather value for money A refill typically costs about SGD28. But for someone who's just started using it, it's a little pricey.

What I love:
- Excellent light scent!
- Medium to almost high coverage without being thick. Gives a natural finished look for my skin- just right- not matte or dewy
- Colour range is suited to Asian skin. I have fair Asian skin and I use the natural beige tone.
- It's moisturising, which sometimes, when I'm really lazy, I'll skip my moisturiser and primer altogether
- This is quite enough for a day to day basic look. Sometimes I don't even use anything else when I'm being super lazy
- So easy to get a refill and change it out. Refills come with a new sponge too
- Compact packaging, easy to bring around

What I don't like:
- The sponge gets dirty quite easily once the top part gets stained. So it's unsightly to be using it in public
- I personally feel like it doesn't last me very long, 2 months? But I use this everyday. I just wanted it to last longer! (Ok, this is prob not a disadvantage per se)
- Staying power is ok- up to 8 hours on a normal day in the aircon environment. I feel like the need to touch up with some powder by mid day mostly as Singapore is hot and humid mostly

Usually when I'm running low, I'd flip the cushion around but it gets under my fingernails (duh), which I hate.

I love this all so much more now as I've found a merchant on Qoo10 selling this for like 66-70% of the retail price and it ships right to my home direct from Korea.

on 9/1/2016 11:56:00 AM

It doesn't leave a sticky feeling like IOPE pore range and it's also has a more matte finish, and you definitely need a primer if you have texture issue like post acne marks as coverage is light. for this bb cream

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have normal skin with a few dry patches. Good reviews made me want to buy this product. There are plenty of people that claim that this product is long-lasting, dewy, and has good/decent coverage --- just like what I'm looking for. But is it really all that?

I got this in the shade 23 (Sand) and unfortunately, it's a teensy weensy light for my skin color. Maybe I'd need a shade or two darker. The number of shades available for this product is better than what other Korean brands offer, but that's no excuse to not offer more. The first time I wore this was horrible. I put on maybe a layer and a half (or probably two layers; can't remember) using the puff (via patting) and even I could tell that it was emphasizing my dry patches. My male officemate even teased me about wearing "powder"?! To the product's defense, my skin was a little flakier than usual at that time.

I only use a single layer of this product on my face (due to getting a shade that's a bit off). As the day goes on, this product gets dissolved by my skin. After 9 hours, at a glance, no trace of it at all. But if you look harder, you'd see that a good percentage of this thin layer is still there and has melded into my skin. I don't use anything with it other than some sunscreen and/or moisturizer. No primer. No setting spray. I have tried layering this a bit more and it does seem to be buildable but all that coverage gets lost as time progresses. Scent is not something I'm concerned with but to those who may ask, fragrance is faint and pleasing. It's not something I smell once on my face.

TLDR; Lightweight. Decent lasting power. No drastic oxidization. Do not rely on this for coverage. Not glowing nor dewy enough.