Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

4.1

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 6/14/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

According to other reviewers this is the HG of the line. I definity like it. Easy to use, just a couple of sprays on damp hair after the shower. The smell is light and fades, not overpowering. It gives hair a silky shine but somehow did not weigh my hair down. I typically do not use all the same line but with this I feel like the shampoo, conditioner and this oil primer work really well together. I would not say my hair was especially weighed down or stick straight when I dried it, but after flat ironing I could really tell the difference. I did not use any other product in my hair besides this oil before drying. (I usually use glossing cream) I did find a new admiration for my hairdresser oil though as I used it mixed with Semi-Sumo to add a little definition to my hair once dry. Oh and my hair looked great the second and third day too. I am really happy I took the plunge and got this.