Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer

4.1

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-12, Glyceryl Dimyristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.

on 6/25/2014 1:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was just launched by B&B about a month or so ago, and I just picked it up from work the other day. I've used it twice since I got it. The first time I had left my hair curly and up so it was really hard to tell what the actual effect was from it. The next time, I showered and sprayed it in damp hair, and then the next morning I sprayed a bit more on dry hair before flat ironing it and holy crap. My hair had so much shine and silkiness! It didn't feel fried or look frizzy like it sometimes does after I flat iron it. Huge huge difference. The smell is almost non-existent which was kind of nice, I didn't really want anything too strong, and not to mention, this didn't weigh my hair down at all. I was really surprised with that considering I have pretty fine hair and this has a blend of six oils in it. I'm thoroughly impressed with B&B for once. (That doesn't happen often). At $28 CDN, it's a bit expensive but I can imagine this will probably last a while. The packaging is great, I love the spray bottle. And the quality of course, is friggin amazing. Definitely potential HG quality!

on 6/14/2014 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

According to other reviewers this is the HG of the line. I definity like it. Easy to use, just a couple of sprays on damp hair after the shower. The smell is light and fades, not overpowering. It gives hair a silky shine but somehow did not weigh my hair down. I typically do not use all the same line but with this I feel like the shampoo, conditioner and this oil primer work really well together. I would not say my hair was especially weighed down or stick straight when I dried it, but after flat ironing I could really tell the difference. I did not use any other product in my hair besides this oil before drying. (I usually use glossing cream) I did find a new admiration for my hairdresser oil though as I used it mixed with Semi-Sumo to add a little definition to my hair once dry. Oh and my hair looked great the second and third day too. I am really happy I took the plunge and got this.