Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/20/2008

The is the best scent available at The Body Shop and just about anywhere else. In fact, this is the first product I ever purchased from them. Years ago, when they were only selling unfragranced lotion, this is the scent I had them add to the bottle. (Yes, it has been that long. I've been a product junkie for many moons. LOL) I continue to recommend and purchase this shower gel.

About reviewer (717 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Oct/05/2008

I really like this scent and the packaging is ok.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromLulla

Aug/25/2008

This is one of the yummiest smelling shower gels I have come across. It reminds me of orange Fanta without the sweetness. It's a great fruity summer smell.

I find a little bit pricey for something a shower gel. Nonetheless less I will purchase it again, but only to pamper myself every now and again.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromJeda21

Aug/19/2008

Expensive but delicious and I'm obsessed with it. I went on a moratorium for a while because they closed my local store, but alas, I had to go find another store nearby!
So here I go again. Just as an FYI they have a buy one, get one at 1/2 off if you purchase it off their website. No I'm not related to them nor get anything for saying this.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

fromSophH

Aug/13/2008

I love this body wash-the scent is fantastic!! It lasts and lasts all day and it makes the shower smell great for ages too. The body wash itself lathers up and moisturises well and is invigorating.

It's too expensive to use all the time though-it costs NZ$28 which is crazy.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Aug/07/2008

This stuff makes my mouth water! It's the yummiest, fruitiest, happy-smelling shower gel I've got in circulation at the moment, and I'll keep repurchasing it. I also love the fact that all my babies can enjoy it, too, and my SO doesn't mind if the house smells girly if this is what I'm using. It's a win/win situation!

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Apr/25/2008

I use different shower gels from time to time, but find that I keep going back to repurchase this one. It's pretty mild as far as the cleansing effect, but I love the smell.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

Mar/23/2008

First of all,
2 words.
LOVE IT!
It smells absolutely amazing and I would definetly reccomend this to everyone. I actually got alot of people, of all ages to love it too.
The one downside, is that it's not exactly cheap, but it's really not that bad, seeing as it is Body Shop! :]

It cost about $12 here in Canada.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

Feb/05/2008

I love the happy scent of Satsuma! Satsuma's are the brit word for tangerines. The scent is a happy citrus scent. I have used this product off and on for years and still love this scent. I did prefer the old formula of body was that was more creamy compared the the new one they have in stores now. Still a keeper!

About reviewer (295 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlack

fromanoukk

Feb/03/2008

Smells great and isn't too strong! It's a nice treat to use. I like this product though I won't be repurchasing because it isn't as moisturizing as I'd like it to be.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18