The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Nobilis, Methylparaben, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Orange 4, Yellow 6.

on 1/15/2010 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is DIVINE...I use this as a shower gel, bubble bath and to shave my legs. This scent is absolutely wonderful. It makes my bathroom and my body smell so good ~ My DH loves this scent too! Moringa was my favorite scent until I discovered Satsuma. I use the Satsuma soap, body gel and body butter too ~ I have already ordered my second bottle and will continue to purchase this product...Love it!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am in love with this shower gel! It smells fantastic, really wakes you up in the morning. I found I only needed a tiny little dot to lather up so the bottle lasted me ages. Would definitely buy it again! I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it at all, very happy!

I got this on a sale. 1 for $5 so it was a real deal. This shower gel exceeded my expectations. Its so foamy and absolutely delish! Honestly, my morning shower with this makes me crave for freshly squeezed orange juice cuz this is how it smells like.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Smells so0o delicious. I feel so invigorated using this. I bought this in a gift pack with the scrub, shower gel, body butter and shower puff. I love using the orange shower puff with this, something about the colour and the smell of this makes me feel really energised.

I like this more than the scrub. Definitely recommend this! They don't sell this in Australia so I can't wait to pick up the large size in Japan when I go there again.

on 8/22/2009 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't believe how delicious this smells -- juicy, sweet, refreshing and edible! Smelling this product made my mouth water. I used this up very quickly and also had the body butter which also smelled so incredibly good. This scent reminds me exactly of those delightfully sweet clementines that come in the little wooden crate. I would buy this again for sure. Hands down the best orange/citrus scent ever for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff it is so refreshing. It moisturizes well. Heaven in a bottle!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells amazing, as with most products from The Body Shop. Moisturizing, cleans well. I'd repurchase!

on 4/5/2009 3:33:00 PM

This has a nice smell. I use it when I need a "wake up call". It smells wonderful and it is pretty rich....not a weak gel that smells nice but not a whole lot to it...it is moisterizing and a little goes a long way. The only down side is that I have to be careful not to use it "uhem" down there..if you know what I mean girls....it gives me a urinary infection and other body washes don't do this to me. So, because of that, I only use it on occasion and probably wouldn't repurchase because it is expensive. But, if you have the money and want to splurge, I recommend it.

on 2/23/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like it, but it doesn't smell exactly like the perfume oil (which I love!) It is very energizing, and the scent doesn't linger long enough to interfere with my perfume. Very nice, and I would buy it again.

on 11/18/2008 10:54:00 AM

Joy in a bottle. Except the bottle is kind of annoying. But will repurchase anyway as I'm hooked.