The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Nobilis, Methylparaben, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Orange 4, Yellow 6.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a huge fan of citrusy bath products, so it's no surprize this shower gel is a big hit for me! It has such a fresh scent to it - sweet mixed with sour and the entire bathroom smells good when I use it.

The consistency of the gel is nice, just like other TBS shower gels (it's practically the only ones I use).

on 9/14/2013 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Love the smell.

I love the smell of this shower gel, which is why I regret to say that I must concur with other reviewers who say it dries out the skin. My legs are going to need some serious therapy after using this product for a month (I'm poor and can't waste, okay?).

on 8/3/2013 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like the shower gel but I won't be repurchasing this since I have gotten sick of the smell. I'm going to finish up my current jumbo bottle and move onto another one before using my second jumbo bottle in hopes I'd like the smell again by then. Considering the price of the regular sized bottles, paying $20 when its on sale for a jumbo size isn't too bad.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is like happiness in a bottle! I look forward to showering with this every evening. It is such a de-stresser, too! The formula is pretty runny but it moisturizes quite well and doesn't feel like it's stripping the skin . I tend to use this more in the warmer months as I find it's a bit drying during the winter. It lathers very well and the scent is definetly there when you use it but doesn't linger on the skin after. I like to use the satsuma body butter to help prolong the scent. If you want more of the scent, then the satsuma body mist is the way to go!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Smells delicious and lathers well. The only thing I don't like is the packaging, since the bottle makes it hard to squeeze the product out. Very refreshing and good for the morning.

on 12/20/2012 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The fresh, citrus scent of this shower gel really perks & freshens you up, I like to use this in the morning before I head out to work. The smell is pretty strong, but doesn't last very long after you get out of the shower. At least it doesn't for me. I like to use the satsuma body mist together with this. I find that, while pleasant, it has a tinge of synthetic smells.

Pretty expensive, so I stocked up on this during the sale. Do note though, that this gel caused my skin to dry up.

on 12/16/2012 7:50:00 PM

This body wash smells delicious, like orange skittles. I love and hate that it is soap-free; love because it doesn't dry out the skin, but hate because it doesn't lather at all. Somehow, despite it's very thin formula, it provides a semi-decent barrier for shaving still.

on 11/16/2012 8:07:00 AM

this smells like fanta to me, not a bad thing. but after a little while it changes to a really disgusting smell, like beer and plastic and gasoline?!

this cleanse well and makes my skin really smooth. I would probably try other shower gels from body shop , but this, never again

on 9/1/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous!! Smells like fresh oranges, and is so fragrant it fills up the whole bathroom with the scent when showering. Leaves my skin feeling great and smelling fantastic!