The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Nobilis, Methylparaben, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Orange 4, Yellow 6.

on 1/15/2007 4:24:00 PM

This is just zesty fabulousness in a bottle!!!!!! Love the satsuma scent, but not in the lotion. I just don't care for strong scented lotions. But the gel and the scrub, oh boy!!!

MMMMM this shower gel smells great. I love to use this and then the lotion after my shower. Smells fresh and fruity. Great product.

on 11/14/2006 10:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This shower gel smells so amazing that I look forward to using it every day. There's nothing particularly amazing about the gel itself (doesn't do a great job of moisturizing, exfoliating, etc) but it smells so wonderful that I can overlook those things.

on 10/24/2006 2:52:00 PM

great shower gel, with a nice fresh smell of clementines. I bougth the body lotion too, which I use aferwards.
Would only use it for a shower, you need too much to create a bubbly bath.

on 10/22/2006 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product doesn't smell that great, a little less than average.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I received this as a gift from one of my boyfriends. I was impressed by the fact he knows how to buy such a gift and to think this stuff actually is just as impressive. I love the scent. It's great for morning and night. It's a perk-me-up shower gel. This is so relaxing. It foams up great. I don't have to use a lot of the gel to cover the entire body therefore, this bottle goes a long way for me. I have to cut a lippie off due to it's drying properties. This shower gel is a bit too dry for my skin therefore, my skin gets slightly flaky if I don't slap on some body lotion.

Love this shower gel! If you love citrus scents this is the one to get. It definately is great for mornings to give you a pick me up. Definately will re-purchase as well as other products in this scent.

on 7/10/2006 3:20:00 PM

This is a delicious uplifting shower gel! It's really the only one by TBS that I love to use. It bubbles amazingly and moisturizes enough in the summer;in the winter it may be a bit harsh on dry skin. This followed with the Satsuma body lotion makes me feel like I am in Satsuma heaven! I just wish TBS would make a body spray of this scent. As far as price, it is a bit too much ( I bought the mini gift pack size) but it bubbles like crazy so you don't need to use more than a few squirts. The flip lid is also very handy. This is a scent that anyone of any age would enjoy using-from adolescents to adults. If you really want a shower gel that gives you a sensory experience then pick this one up for yourself or for someone else as a gift. You can't go wrong with this scent at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow, love this product! The citrusy orange scent smells so delicious and it really is moisturizing. After using it, my skin feels softer, smooth, and moisturized.

on 6/21/2006 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh my gosh! This is my new favorite scent! However, it is not a scent for a person looking for something light. It is very strongly scented like sweet oranges, and when coupled with the Satsuma body lotion, people can smell me 5 feet away. With that being said, I have received nothing but compliments and even strangers come up to me and ask me what I'm wearing. In addition to the wonderful scent, the gel is also very moisturizing to my skin with a not-too-oily feel. I've got many of my friends hooked on this stuff!