Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 months ago

Smell is fantastic! Lingers on the body and fills my whole bathroom. My skin does not feel dry after. It takes a lot of product to create a lather however and keep it for whole body wash.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/26/2018

I love this Shower Gel. My husband uses it as well bc it smells like fresh tangerine to me. Not girly, just luscious and fruity! I also use the Satsuma gel lotion, the light spray and the eau de toilette. It's not overwhelming bc I lightly layer. I have people ask me daily what perfume I'm wearing bc they love it! Me too..

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/26/2018

I give this a 3.5, the scent is super strong make sure you love the scent before you buy. I find it nice and refreshing for mornings. The shower gel itself lathers up very well and rinses clean but is not as drying as bath and body works shower gels. It's nice enough to rebuy on sale in the giant container with the pump which goes on sale every once in a while. May try a different scent.

About reviewer (959 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

2.0
fromanshar

Feb/23/2018

I don't get the hype about this, the fragrance is so artificial and candy like, the scent doesn't linger,lather is usual, ya it doesn't dry out but there are many shower gels in the whole (no soap,cruelty free category) that don't. There are so many better citric body washes that this one was so underwhelming from TBS which is known for it's shower stuff and yes there are …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

fromPour11

Mar/29/2017

Even being in storage it still smells like its new. This gel stands the test of time. I would buy two big ones at a time. That is why one sat for a long time.

We have hard water. It works great.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

Jan/31/2017

Has a very synthetic scent that smells like a cheap orange lollipop. As a cleanser, it disappoints. It does not lather well, contains harsh detergents and a host of other ingredients I try to avoid. Drugstore body washes such as Dial, Softsoap, Tone and Vitabath are ten times better than this.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3051 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

fromBabs81

Apr/19/2016

My fave scent from the body shop. Men like it too...as in its pretty unisex and they'll want to use it themselves. I remember years ago I had a bf who would always steal mine so we ended up sharing but you'll go through the bottle too fast if you share so if you like this hide it and let your man use some cheap Irish Spring or Zest soap...sucka
Very scented will take over your …

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (319 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Apr/18/2016

This is one of my favorite shower gels. I have bought it many times.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jan/15/2016

HG body wash. The scent helps to wake me up in the morning and gives me a burst of zesty freshness. I follow up with the Satsuma beautifying oil striaght out of the shower and add the body butter on top.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (443 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Feb/17/2015

This shower gel smells like a giant, delicious orange and leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24