CLINIQUE Blended Face Powder and Brush

Filtered by eye Color : Black
CLINIQUE Blended Face Powder and Brush
Blended Face Powder and BrushBlended Face Powder and BrushClinique Blended Face Powder #Transparency Neutral

3.8

INGREDIENTS FOR COLOR 20 INVISIBLE BLEND: Talc, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Zinc stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: [+/- Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), Carmine (Cl 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (Cl 77163), Ultramarines (Cl 77007)] [ILN33455].

on 5/18/2007 4:46:00 PM

I bought this today in Transparency Neutral (08) and am quite happy with it overall! I really like the pretty, floral box it comes in. I paid 17 for it and was a bit upset when I found out just now that it only costs 17 US Dollars on the net!!! =(((((( Doesn't matter........ I know where to get it next time! I applied this powder with my own face powder brush (the one Clinique packs in with the powder is ridiculously small... I now put it in my makeup bag for applying blushes when I don't wanna carry my full size blush brush around) and was pleased with the result. It gives a matte, smooth finish that isn't chalky or obvious. It doesn't control shine very well AT ALL but with oily skin like mine I really wouldn't expect much!! The shade is a truly neutral, transparent colour that doesn't alter the shade of my foundation (today I used Estee Lauder's Maximum Coverage). I think on the whole it adds a good finishing touch to your foundation/concealer and the powder itself is fairly fine, although there are more finely-milled powders out there. It's good for its price but I'm prepared to experiment with other loose powders out there. Won't repurchase.

i love this. make my face less oilier and does the job of covering scars and blemishes. totally recommend.

on 9/26/2006 7:02:00 AM

I like this loose powder, it's extremely lightweight and effectively provides a natural matte finish to your makeup without leaving any signs of the powder itself. However it doesn't conceal anything at all so if you're looking to conceal redness etc. this probably isn't for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i also love this loose powder. i've been using this for about 10 years and only this loose powder until SONIA KASHUK came along. KASHUK's powder is lighter and it feels so airy. but CLINIQUE has a better selection of colors (4+ is my fave summer one) for darker or tanned skin) but if you haven't tried it go out and buy it.