St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask

St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask

4.2

WATER, SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE, GLYCERIN, HYDRATED SILICA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, ACRYLATES/PALMETH-25 ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SHELL POWDER, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, HONEY, FRAGRANCE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, PPG-2 METHYL ETHER, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I actually really love this particular skin care product!! Most skin care products I try are really mediocre and don't do much for my skin but this is amazing. When your skin is just NOT doing its thing and is looking pretty dull, this product fixes that by making your skin tone look so much more even and radiant, it really leaves your skin with a nice glow. I've never used this as a scrub, but I will try that. I use this about 3 times a week as a mask that I leave on for about 7 minutes then I wash it off. After that, no more flakiness or dullness of the skin! I use this in combination with my chia seed moisturiser from the face shop and it leaves my skin SO smooth! I use this in combination with a moisturiser because my skin has been SUPER dry lately because of seasonal changes so I need a little more of a push than some people. Best of all, it's inexpensive yet effective! I got it for $3.97 here in Canada. Definitely will repurchase. xx

on 10/7/2015 4:47:00 PM

A fantastic gentle creamy scrub that is less harsh than the original Apricot version. Smells nice and easy to use. I use it once or twice a week and it's definitely made my skin smooth & clear. Trick is to not scrub too hard - just gentle motions - let the grit do the work for you. Rinse thoroughly and be careful not to get any in your eyes! Leaves skin soft & fresh - not too dry. One tube has lasted me several months so far so very inexpensive. Love this product, will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because i wanted a gentle cleanser to use in conjunction with BP because i was determined to get rid of some acne that was getting worse. I figured a gentle, moisturizing scrub would do the trick while my skin was being dried out by the BP. Honestly, i wish i never even started with the BP because it only made my acne worse and this scrub did not help at all. First, the smell is horrible.... it reminds me of when i go to a hotel pool and all you can smell is the heavily chlorinated water. NO thanks. It didn't scrub away the dry patches from my skin or moisturize it at all. The only good thing about it was that my skin felt soothed after i used it instead of rubbed raw. It seems to have worked for a lot of people, my skin is just difficult, so try it but there are other more natural products out there. First St ives product i used and i was pretty disappointed.

on 8/20/2015 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've used many facial scrubs over the years but I have to say this is so amazing. After using it the first time, I ran out and bought two more. This product is a nice thick creamy scrub that leaves your face very smooth. Love the scent and in my opinion it's gentle and very effective. I use it every two days. This is my number one scrub. My search is over

This is a winner! Gentle exfoliation & moisturizing. I will def be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love this! I use it everyday since it's not too harsh, and it keeps my face soft. My cystic acne has slowly been clearing up since using this and the apricot scrub, and my redness has definitely improved. Without a doubt, St. Ives has some of the best products.

This worked alright. At the time I was using it, I had combo skin. It didn't really help with my dry patches on my cheeks. It wasn't abrasive, it was very gentle, so I might need something a bit tougher in the winter to combat that winter dryness. Maybe now that my skin is more oily and the weather is more humid it would be more useful for me. To use it up, I ended up using it as a foot/elbow scrub and it worked well for that purpose since it is gentle. My favorite thing about it was the faint, sweet smell. Overall, it wasn't bad, just wasn't what my sensitive, winter-dry skin needed.

on 7/11/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I've only used it as a scrub, not a mask. It does lather a bit, but it's not too foamy. The scrubby pieces are a lot smaller than the apricot scrub and are a lot rounder, not ass sharp edged as it either. So it's pretty gentle, though it does smell really nice so if you are sensitive to fragrances- beware. One reviewer on here mentioned that it didn't rinse off completely for her so I almost didn't buy it. But it rinses off easily and completely for me so I am glad I did :) I love that this stuff doesn't have microbeads. After I read about how badly microbeads are trashing our planet I can't bring myself to purchase products that contain them, no matter how well they worked.

on 6/18/2015 3:42:00 PM

This is a winner, it's inexpensive and it works. This is more of a gentler face scrub, it's even more gentle than the apricot and the green tea scrub by St Ives but just as equally effective. I wasn't really expecting much in terms of using it as a mask and I was right it's so-so but still good as it doesn't strip you natural moisture barrier away.

on 6/4/2015 4:25:00 PM

i've been using the apricot scrub on and off for years, and i love it, i know its rough but i feel it does an excellent job of exfoliating.

I wanted a more gentle scrub for the spring/summer months and i thought to give this a try. I was skeptical of a gentle exfoliator because i didn't think it would get the job done, but this stuff does! its defiantly more gentle than the apricot, but not so gentle that you dont feel it working. The scrubers are smaller and smoother.

It can also be used as a mask, which i haven't tried yet, will edit and update if/when i do.

i use 1 -2 times a week (or as needed)

Awesome product, will def repurchase.