CLARINS Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

CLARINS Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster
Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

-Aloe Vera-DHA-ErythruloseAqua/Water/Eau-Dihydroxyacetone, Alcohol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Erythrulose, Xanthan Gum, Caramel, Citric Acid, Ethylene Brassyla, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

on 8/31/2014 12:46:00 AM

I had never used a self-tanning product before, and to be honest, I did not realize THAT was what I was buying when I got this serum. I actually like it. The results of using 2 or 3 drops every other day in my moisturizer is a very natural tan look. My face always lose color so fast, and this really helps create the ilusion I am still naturally tanned.
I'd say be careful following instruction, and blend blend blend. One day I guess I was not all that careful, and then I noticed a dark line in my nose toward my eye. That was the day I actually realized how this product worked.
I do recommend it though. Very natural look, and very easy to control what you want out of it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this! I have very fair skin with rosacea and hormonal acne and could never find a self tanner that give me zits. This works well with my daily moisturizer and doesn't make my fair skin look orange.

on 8/6/2014 10:15:00 PM

This was an expensive fail for me. My whiter shade of pale skin developed a yellowish tinge, not the softly lit from within golden glow. Pity.

on 8/2/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Having really sensitive skin I always avoided facial tanning products and instead used Benefit's you rebel mixed in with my foundation to darken my face to match my body tan... Until I found this product! Unbelievably easy to use, I put 3 drops of it in my Estée Lauder daywear moisturiser and hey presto the next day I have a hint of tan. It's quite slight with three drops so I tried 4 thinking I was a tanning pro on only my second day of this and turned out a little bit orangey so beware, 2/3 drops is more than enough if you're using this daily. Have already recommended his to so many people as it's so easy to use and the colour looks very natural.

on 7/9/2014 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have to review this product, another one where I can't work out the bad reviews! I absolutely love love love this, it was the concept of the idea that made me want it and when I finallyyyy got my hands on it was so pleased with the outcome. So easy, I use it every other evening and mix in 3 drops with my evening origins moisturiser, wake up with a natural sun kissed look, no smell and so even. Packaging so great, will repurchase this as long as they continue to make!

on 7/6/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have never felt the need to write a review before but as an avid self tan user i felt i needed to speak out for this product! I absolutely love it! I always use fake tan on my face but it either clogs or looks dirty i have never glowed so much using this product. It is so easy to use and i think it is well worth every penny. Give it a chance to get the colour you desire and maintain it just make sure to wash your hands after use.

on 7/5/2014 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is terrible for dry, sensitive skin. Ive been using self tanners for years and I've tried almost every brand available- I consider myself an expert. I used to use Clarins radiance plus for face and body, and they were stellar products. They were discontinued last year and replaced with the Golden Glow Booster, unfortunately. (The Radiance Plus LOTION provided a beautiful golden color and didn't dry out my skin like most self tanners) The Gold Glow Booster is a wonderful concept because you can mix in a few drops with any moisturizer, but it doesn't deliver. The color was bad and my face looked very dry and dehydrated -I looked 10 years older! There must be alcohol in it or something similar. They are promoting this product everywhere, but they need to go back to the research lab. In fact, all the reviews on the Clarins website are positive? weird. My face looked fine after I first applied, but a few hours later I looked in the mirror, and my face looked terrible! If you have dry, sensitive skin, BEWARE! PLEASE bring back the Clarins Radiance Plus lotion!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I am probably not the target person for this being dark skinned, but I can't resist a well reviewed Clarins product. I tried this out at Sephora, mixing it with moisturiser as advised. It DID give me a glow but also made my skin feel a bit greasy so I would pass.

on 6/9/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I seem to be in the minority here but I didn't love this at all. The idea is great, being able to mix a bit of self tan into your usual moisturiser is an innovative concept! But sadly I found that the colour developed very yellowy on my nc30 skin tone and looked awful. Not sure why this was and I even tried it with 2 different moisturisers, 3 drops and then just 2 drops. Same yellowy result for both. I also found that my skin was very parched after use. I'll stick to the st tropez range for good colour!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love the idea of this product! I use Clinique moisture surge and have been mixing a few drops with that in the morning. Very subtle difference but really pretty. Don't agree with other reviewers bc there is definitely the self tanner smell to this product. I smelled it all day until I washed my face at night but after I washed my face it seemed to remove my tan! :( Maybe bc my clinique products are fragrance free there isn't anything to mask the scent, or maybe the trick is to use at night but I'm afraid it will stain my white bedding! ;)