benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 4/29/2012 1:10:00 PM

i saw a girl using this on a youtube tute n i thought it would be great since im acne-prone but no. rubs off easily n doesnt have that great of coverage. im gonna keep using it just bc i bought it. n i got it on here for a good deal, so im not too upset, but my drug store concealer beats this out by a mile..

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

Yes I would buy this product again ONLY IF Laura Mercier discontinue their Secret Camouflage. This concealer is my second fave. Ive tried it in the lightest shade and the second lightest shade. It covers really well, but i find its rather oily so can slip during the day or wind up looking cakey. Youve really got to get the hang of it before you fall in love with it i think!

on 4/26/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Over time I have come to love this concealer. When I first purchased and used it I was not that impressed - I can't even remember why - and threw it in the back of my drawer and forgot about it. I have recently started using it again and I am loving it! I use it for pimples and scarring only. I think it might be too heavy for under the eyes (for me anyway). For concealing marks though it works great, it has a nice creamy consistency and does not cake. I will repurchase this one!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My favourite concelear of all time! I have it in shade 01 and it's perfect for my fair skin. It's great to conceal dark circles but also spots and acne scaring. I usually use finger to apply it because it gives me the best application and result. I think it's pretty expensive but I know I'll continue buying it because it's a great product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This concealed is..okay. I like the consitency, however when applied on skin it turns cakey and dry looking. Coverage isn't that great, it makes my blemishes more cakey looking and it sinks into fine lines under my eyes. I wouldn'tt repurchase.

on 3/12/2012 10:37:00 AM

I have always renewed my supply of this Boi-ing concealer (in the light shade) as it is the only concealer I have tried which stays put and is easy to blend into my own natural skin tone (it just takes a few pats with my finger and it seems to blend as though there's nothing there but covers the blemish).

This is great for hiding dark circles under eyes too. I have probably bought this for the last 7 years or so and feel it very good value for money as it lasts for months with daily use. The best concealer I have ever tried :-)

This stuff is horrible! Its so thick you can't spread it without it looking very caked on.

on 1/20/2012 10:19:00 PM

Like all Benefit products talks a big talk but never really seems to live up to them (i'm a fool for the packaging but need to learn my lesson!)

It says 'industrial-stength concealer' but its a bit .... meh ... yes it conceals ok but not completely and no better than MUCH cheaper products.

I don't like the tub where you put your fingers in (I always use fingers for make-up application) it looks really un-hygenic - yuck.

I'll continue to use till it runs out (i've been using it liberally everyday for WEEKS and haven't really made a dent into it!) or untill I get bored and it ends up in my full half used cosmetic graveyard draw!

But no I won't be buying again.

on 1/6/2012 4:14:00 PM

I have read some other reviews on this product and lots of people seem to like it. I, however found it SO greasy and it made me really break out. Im sure it was this because when I stopped using it: no more break outs! I left it on a train because it was terrible on my skin, but because it cost so much I kept using it. I wanted to avoid temptation. I think it is just SO greasy! I am yet to find a decent concealer.

on 12/28/2011 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this concealer! its perfect for covering up blemishes. i would recommend this for anyone who is acne-prone. this can be a bit cakey, but gives a very very full coverage that is perfect when covering up acne. i have repurchased this 4 times now. i first tried this years ago and each container lasts about a year! it is well worth the money if you need something to cover up acne. just apply it with a concealer brush and tap it with your ring finger to blend. i am in the shade light and it is perfect for me! just a warning though... i would'nt use this for under-eye circles or anything but covering up blemishes or spots! all in all, this product has been a LIFESAVER!