benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 10/21/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Boi-ing is my favourite concealer. The texture is creamy and quite thick in nature, but it does blend well & is easy to apply.

Red spots or the odd blemish disappear & it'll hide any dark circles very effectively. I've tried other concealers but always return to this - none of the others match up. Benefit describe it as their "industrial strength concealer" which does sum it up perfectly - it conceals anything!

should have listened to the reviews but no.... Well obviously i am extremely frustrated with this product... I was thinking it would be pretty good but i hate it, it is wayyyy to light for me and it comes off very easily... For 20 bucks? waste of money just do yourself a favor and do not buy it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A very good concealer overall and I always thought Benefit was sort of a gimmicky brand. I was at Ulta on my lunch break one day, just browsing the makeup section and I decided to try a bunch of concealers on a little scratch I had inside my forearm. I was in the market for a new concealer anyway, so I thought this would be the perfect test to see which one will work the best to cover my scar. Bo-ing came out the winner, it covered the redness completely, yet still looked like natural skin, I was sold. I use this on my face to cover redness and blemishes and love how it just melts into the skin and isn't tacky or drying. It's virtually undetectable. I find this to be softer and more blendable than MAC's formula and it's not as sticky. I'm NW 20 and use the lightest shade and it's the closest I've ever gotten to a perfect shade in concealer, not even MAC could deliver on this with their extensive color matching. I also want to add that so far I have not experienced any breakouts.This is a quality concealer and probably the best I've tried, so for me the $20 price tag is totally justified.

I am recently struggling with post-acne hyperpigmentation (really red spots!) so I was looking for something very creamy and opaque. This, unfortunately, really does not cover my spots up. I can barely notice a difference between just using my foundation for coverage and using foundation with this concealer. It does work nicely for brightening under my eyes, but I really don't have much to cover there. If you have some serious redness to get rid of, this probably isn't the product for you.

on 9/12/2012 3:48:00 PM

Awful consistency. Way too thick, creases all over the place! Also bad for dry skin. Total waste of money.

on 9/3/2012 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved this product because it covered my super dark circles seamlessly and when applied gently, it looked completely natural during the day. Unfortunately it settles in my VERY fine lines at 25 years old and I thought I needed to invest in a wrinkle cream. I was reading a professional review when I discovered this and the "cake look" is not for me. I love to use this during the day for a quick, natural touch up, but for full makeup evening wear, I'll look for something better.

Most Benefit products have the cutest packaging, and this product was no exception, but also like most benefit products it is wayyyyy to expensive. I bought mine at ulta for twenty four dollars.
The whole container plus makeup is 3 grams, but the concealer its self is only 0.1 oz.
The concealer is very creamy and has a build-able coverage. I use the color 01, and i have extremely light skin. I find it useful for blemish like those horrible pimples and dark spots.

on 7/28/2012 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't like the pot, but I love the product. It was 24 bucks, but it covers my pimples and redness so I'll re purchase.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have the concealer in 02. I love it. It's tacky enough to hold on to the skin and cover areas, but not too tacky (like erase paste) where it feels like a mask. I love this product, it blends with my foundation (MU4E HD foundation) every time im left flawless. I have nothing but good things to say about this product and i will definitely buy it again

Perfect concealer ! I have used this concealer for a long time now. It helps camouflage spots and covers moles and freckles with ease. It also conceals dark circles under the eyes and help brighten your under eye area. I have this concealer I shade 01 ! I love it's concealed and find it works wonders ! Definite HG ! Will repurchase. I love the packaging as it s small and compact unlike a lot of concealers I have came across. One thing I hate about the product is the scent ! It stinks. I hate it ! Would defiantly reccomend though !