benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 2/26/2013 7:22:00 PM

Bought this product a few weeks ago. Was very happy to have been told to use my fingers while applying, and not a brush/sponge. Using fingers helps warm it up and helps create a smoother application. So far, I have really enjoyed this product. It does a great job covering up any red areas I have on my face. I have read the reviews/complaints about being too thick for under eyes, but I haven't encountered any problems with that yet. I haven't had any creases or caking when I use it under my eyes

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I like this concealer a lot. I am in between NC and NW 15 in MAC, and a beige 0 in Alima Pure, and the lightest shade, 01, is a good match. It looks darker in the pot than it does on my face. This concealer is very creamy, but not greasy. I can put it on blemishes on my forehead and it does not get any greasier than any other concealer I've used there. It is easily buildable and nicely pigmented. HOWEVER, for me, I can only use it on redness and blemishes around the face, not on under eye circles. When I put this under my eye, even the teeniest amount, it settles into lines. I have no undereye lines, so I don't know what this product is doing under there. That said, it is great for the rest of the face.

Pros:
Creamy, easy to blend
Buildable coverage, from medium to full
Shade 01 is pretty darn light for us pale gals
Great for blemishes and redness

Cons:
Creases under my eyes
Packaging is annoying to open and looks like it may allow the product to dry out- we'll have to see

I just bought #1 shade less then a week and I am in love with it. I use concealer on a daily because I have under eye circles. I have to say when I first used this I thought it was going to be to sheer but after blending it in I saw that it worked really well. I well have to buy this product again. <3

on 1/4/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Got this as part of a set along with their foundation, powder and primer. I already use the powder and primer and was excited to try the other products. I love this concealer. It's worth saying that in the gift set I have it comes in two shades which you can blend together for natural results. I don't think I could use just one shade of this and end up looking even slightly natural, but together the shades work well. I don't think it's too stodgy but I dislike overly liquid concealers. Covers my dark circles very nicely and stays put.

on 12/27/2012 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I neither hate or love this product.

It does the job for me, it covers really well, and have an alright staying power (about 6 hours on my oily skin).

It is one of my top concealers - but I don't think it is right for just anyone!

I am 24 years old, and very pale with pink undertones. I have acne prone skin and tend to get very oily - I also don't really have any wrinkles just fine lines under my eyes.

I have tried a gazillion concealers throughout my life, and my favorites are bobbi brown, mac and this one.

I usually have a hard time finding a color light enough, since I am so pale - but 01 is perfect for my skin tone.

I love that this concealer dries after you apply it and almost doesn't move!! (You have to warm up the pot before applying it though.)

What I dislike is its tendency to melt if you are in a very warm climate or feel very hot - then it gets into fine lines (I wore it on a trip to Asia) but at home (Denmark 10-20 degrees) it works just fine for me.

It is also the only concealer who have covered my veins so well :)

My Verdict is:

I like it and use it occasionally, however after I started using MUFE's foundations, I don't need a concealer anymore as it covers so well :)

I would NOT recommend it for gals with mature/wrinkly skin or people who have very dry skin! I would try it on before buying, if I lived in a hot climate and use powder to set it.

I would recommend it for girls with normal-oily skin with a minimum of undereye wrinkles (who live in a moderate/cool climate)

on 12/27/2012 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

"Industrial strength concealer" - damn straight!!
Love this for covering blemishes or unevenness before my foundation. Makes everything even! Nice texture and easy to apply.
Shades are great. 01 is perfect for everday wear and 02 is great for going out when my make up is a bit darker.

on 12/8/2012 12:06:00 AM

This is my go to concealer. I only use it under my eyes, but it lasts all day and doesnt smudge. I am very pale so finding a shade that isnt too dark can be a challenge this color is perfect. I dont use it to conceal acne, as I dont really have it. I have rosacea though and cant seem to find anything to use to cover that without settling into my pores and making them look larger. I pretty much use a primer or foundation to conceal that because all concealers seem to settle in.

on 11/25/2012 9:48:00 PM

This product it's ok. Does an ok job covering my dark circles. Prob wouldn't repurchase it when I run out, only because it wasn't something that amazed me.

on 11/16/2012 12:32:00 PM

I love this stuff. I don't have that much to conceal, but being fair skinned as I am, getting rid of those annoying under-eye circles (sigh) was always a pain. Each product I tried either didn't conceal too good, or looked chalky/cakey. This product is magic.

Boi-ing is creamy. This is good, as I can spread it easily without pulling the delicate skin under my eyes. The bad news: greasy products usually have less staying power, and this concealer is no exception to the rule. Since putting powder over it tends to give a chalky effect, I prefer to reapply the concealer 2-3 times throughout the day. It's not that much of a hassle, and my makeup always looks fresh this way.

It's easy to overdo on this stuff, and the effect is drastic creasing. So careful!

Overall, I will keep using Boi-ing. The pros outweigh the cons, for me at least. I have yet to find a better concealer for dark under the eyes circles.

on 11/2/2012 7:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried so many concealers over the years and they have all disappointed me as they all usually either don't cover spots and dark circles or they look thick and cakey on my skin but not this one. This one is perfect for my pale skin. It only takes a small amount of product for it to cover everything. So although it looks like you aren't getting much for your money this will last you for months. I wouldn't usually pay this much for a concealer but this is totally worth £16.50!!