benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 5/31/2013 10:05:00 AM

This concealer is mediocre. I purchased this and didn't love it and it sat in the bottom of my make up drawer for a while. After I ran out of another concealer I picked this one back up since it was in my drawer. It works ok, very light coverage. It blends fairly easily but is always kind of sheer, no matter how much I pile it on. I do not like the packaging either, it is hard to screw on. I used up all of it because it worked okay but I would not rave about it or repurchase.

on 5/29/2013 9:04:00 PM

Saying that this concealer is 'industrial strength' is definitely stretching the truth. It's not bad, it does provide some coverage. That coverage, however, doesn't last long. I found that if I applied it to red spots, it would hold until I applied foundation over it. Counter-intuitive, right? Anyway, it did nothing to hide those. Under the eyes it wasn't too bad. It glides on well and didn't catch in the creases AS much as other concealers have in the past. The colour was a good match, too. So I mean, there are pros and cons, but ultimately it just wasn't good enough.

on 5/5/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this concealer on a whim because I am slowly but surely starting to realize that the key to good coverage is a good product (which generally costs more than what I am used to, sadly).
But here we go:

Pros:
- Concealer is really is heavy duty; it demolishes breakouts and under-eye circles like no other that I have tried.
- You need only apply this product once. So no worrying about having to dot your eyes later on in the day.
- Great packaging,
- Even when used everyday, the product has lasted me many months.

Cons:
- The price ($26.00 CAD...ouch).
- Sometimes has a tendency to gather in the creases of the eyes (I have to use an eye primer, and set it with powder).
- The product comes in 3 colours...so it isn't for everyone. I think my skin would have BENEFITed (haha see what I did there?) from a shade even a little lighter.

Overall, the product is quality, and it does do what it says it does. But I do agree with many of the other reviewers on here that BOI-ING is both pricey, and does have a tendency to gather in the creases of the eye.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Bo-ing is a really cute, fun looking concealer. It goes on nice but I found that it creases quite easily under the eyes after a few hours. I know they have the concealer primer, but honestly, if I'm already spending 20 dollars on concealer alone, I want it to last without having to buy another 20 dollar product.

I love this product as I have quite a few spots and blemishes and feel that it really covers them well. The concealer is thick but not too thick that it sinks into any lines and creates dryness which I love as I have quite a few dry patches as well.
I love how this product is packaged as well, but I do find that It can run out quite quickly but i guess that depends on how ofen or how much you need it.

on 4/7/2013 9:53:00 AM

I liked this a little but not a lot. It was too cakey and showed my lines under my eyes. Maybe using it wrong but I will not purchase again.

Very oily and greasy.. caused me to breakout insanely. Overall I was insanely disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a my HG concealer! It does an excellent job covering my dark circles, and any other imperfections I may have on any given day. I love the formula, because my stubborn dark circles seem to really need a thick concealer in order to disappear. Furthermore, Boing doesn't crease or cake, and it lasts all day when I set it with a bit of translucent powder. I don't mind the price because I truly feel I am getting amazing value; I am still using the container that I bought months and months ago. A total winner for me, I will be repurchasing again and again!

I LOVE the packaging on this product and the results that it delivered :). I bought mine at ulta for twenty four dollars.
The whole container plus makeup is 3 grams, but the concealer its self is only 0.1 oz.
The concealer is very creamy and has a build-able coverage. I have found it useful for blemish like those horrible pimples and dark spots. Will definitely buy again

I bought this a few weeks back when I went on a trip around boots looking for concealer. Of all the brands sold in boots (Lancome, Chanel, YSL etc.) this was definately the cheapest, although it still wasn't cheap (£16.50).

When I was looking, I noticed there wasn't much range in the shades (about 6 shades I think) but the lady at the counter tried it on me and it turned out quite nicely so I purchased it. She told me it'd last between half a year and a year.

Since then, I've found it gives decent coverage, not good but not bad, it's pretty easy to apply and it's an okay product. But it is NOT going to last as long as it said. After about 3 or 4 weeks, it's nearly all gone. I have some friends who swear by this product, but I'm not fussed to be honest.

Overall, I think it's a mediocre product, far too expensive for what you're getting and how long it lasts, but it's not awful.