3.5

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jan/12/2016

This stuff was creamy and easy to apply but I didn't cover super great...

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (902 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

1.0

Jan/08/2016

Do not waste your money on this! I'm a makeup artist and I would never use this product on my clients or myself. The concealer itself is extremely thick and seems like it would be good at first sight and touch but it is extremely dry and does not stay put all day, and I also had problems with it creasing. No matter the hype, do not buy!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

Jan/05/2016

I honestly went through a really terrifying breakout of ance after using this product. I literally went through almost an entire benefit boi-ing concealer before i realised i was breaking out. Hence, my advice to all you people with ance prone skin to not use this product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

Dec/23/2015

I originally bought this in Light, for my NC15 skin, and I find it too orangey. Good luck if your skin isn't one of exactly four shades.

I wanted it for my under eye circles, which really need an 'industrial strength concealer' like this one- it has amazing coverage! The only problem is that it's awfully thick, making it quite hard to blend, and it creases easily. I …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Nov/12/2015

I like this concealer for its coverage and easy application (with your fingers). I disliked it because of how few shades there are, the lightest being too light for me, 02 which I had was too dark, since you dip in with your finger, it seemed like an easy playground for bacteria, and if you don't use a tool, it's hard to get the last bits of product in the container, all while being …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

1.0

Nov/08/2015

Packaging is diff now but this concealer is orangey thick pasty and accentuates lines like crazy. I had #4 it is horrible plz save your 20.00 and but something else.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Oct/26/2015

I do like this concealer and would give it another go after my first one finishes but don't think its worth £17.50 for the amount you get, I use the lightest shade so use it for under eyes aswell
The packaging of benefit is always cute and a nice gift for someone

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Oct/04/2015

Really good. Great coverage and it doesn't crease once you set it up with powder.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

Sep/15/2015

It's okay to use over blemishes but I don't like it under my eyes cause it's so thick and it creases. But it has quite nice coverage and the shade lite is good for my NC15 skin so I'll use this one but won't repurchase. I don't like the packaging but I guess they've changed it so might be better now.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

EyesBlue

Sep/15/2015

I really love this concealer it covers dark circles and blemishes, I really love shade 03 as it's not too dark or too light and does the job :)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium