benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

I really really wanted to love this, and I tried it many times and it never worked for me. I found it way too dry (even with eye cream), so it eventually caked and creased. They only offer it in 3 colours, and I was between lite and medium. I did like the packaging though; I liked how big the pot was.

on 8/2/2002 2:48:00 PM

Love this concealer! When they call it a heavy-duty, industrial-strength product, they're not kidding. I have the Lite shade and apply it with a concealer brush over Joe Blasco Orange Highlight #1 (I have pretty heinous blue circles). Then I gently pat it into my skin. Covers like a dream and stays put all day. Just don't use too much. I did at first and it can get pretty cakey if you aren't careful and take your time. Also, I only use this under my eyes. It contains oil, so I stick to Revlon ColorStay concealer for spots on the rest of my face. UPADTE: Have been using this concealer for a year and a half now and I still love it and use it every day. This in my undereye HG!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Boing is a great product for fair skinned women wanting a light concealer--and by that I mean a light feeling, light textured concealer. It goes on thinly and this may be an issue for those dark circles. On the other hand, you can apply 2 coats until you achieve the coverage you want. I like it because it blends with the rest of my makeup, inc. foundation with no visible color delineation.

Wish there were more color options though. Something between light and medium.

on 8/11/2001 11:31:00 AM

I like this concealer. It works well on me! It comes in a good size pot, with lots of product inside. It covers what I need covered, doesn't crease on me, and blends well. So, all in all - it gets the job done! I've repurchased this product, and have tried both the light and medium shades. Check out benefitcosmetics.com and sephora.com for color options.