benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 7/17/2015 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It is horrible product! Worst concealer i ever bought.

on 6/21/2015 10:45:00 AM

I don't think this product works for me at all, it doesn't cover my blemishes well or my under eye circles. It leaves an odd sheen that I feel highlights my blemishes. Love the packaging though.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best concealer I've tried so far! It covers everything: my blue under eye circles, the blue near my temples, my red nose, any unwanted redness in my cheeks, you name it. It also blends like it's made for your skin (I can't explain it but it's amazing how). Also, there is a good amount of product in the pod (I paid $20 and have been using the stuff for 6 months, use it daily, and I still have about half left!) I think my search for concealer stops here!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I personally think one of the best concealers on the market for extreme coverage. It has fantastic wear time, and can be used ANYWHERE on the body. I often use this concealer over my liquid foundation on my nose and under eye area as it makes my skin look near on perfect.

on 2/27/2015 3:50:00 PM

It's better than most, but still doesn't cover my genetic purpley dark circles.

on 2/27/2015 2:45:00 PM

Great concealer I'm on my 3rd now and it's great for covering spots!

I looooove the packaging and I wish the product was as impressive, but I don't understand why people love this so much. I own the lightest shade (I am very pale) and it is still too dark for my skin. It wears off quickly, is difficult to blend, and overall it just failed to impress me. Even when used under the eyes it does a lame job at covering those dark circles and it sinks into fine lines and fades away.
Very disappointed, I was expecting better results.

on 11/16/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this product for a few years and I have yet to find a better concealer. It has great pigment and covers up my terrible hereditary under-eye circles very well. It is nice and creamy but not heavy. It stays in place fairly well. My only complaint is that I wish it stayed on longer, but every product can't have it all. It also does a fairly good job of covering up blemishes and unevenness. I would definitely recommend this.

on 10/28/2014 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this concealer! Colour # 3 works and blends so well. I woouldnt try it for under my eyes as it is on the heavier side with its paste like consistency but it works wonders on hiding pesky blemishes throughout the month. Also works well on concealing hyper pigments in my skin from acne that is healing. A little DOES go a long way with this concealer so be careful as to how much you put on as it can dry and crack easily. I use it with my Sephora Concealer brush and it works great.

Its a good product, but it isn't cruelty free and there are better concealers out there. Also I don't think its very good for your skin...