J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I guess its all about body chemistry. THis is one of the rare fragrances I LOVE that I get complimented on ALL of the time; neighbors, mail guys, hubby, friends...the biggest fans are the ones that say they normally hate GLOW.

On me its not soapy at all-just sweet and clean . Its a keeper for me for everyday use. In the evening I "sex it up" with Burberry Brit or Mariah M but JLO stays with me.

I also have to say LOVE the bottle design on this one.

on 12/21/2008 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've noticed a lot of negative reviews on this product. I wouldn't say it is anything spectacular, but it is well worth its money. I first tried this perfume a couple of years ago as a present and i fell in love with the smell. It has a really light fresh scent to it, which is ideal for the daytime. It isn't a fragrance i'd wear if going out in the evening, as it isn't strong or sexy enough. After a shower, however, it's perfect. The packaging, for me, is vile. I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lopez, so to have her cheap looking bottle on my table isn't a plus. But that aside, the actual scent is lovely. I will definately continue to purchase this.

I love this perfume; It is a fresh feminine scent. At first it is a little strong but once it dryes down is very light, not overpowering at all.Fresh,Feminine,Floral with a little swettness when it dryes down. I highly recommend for everyday wear.

The only way I can describe this smell is "Ambitious Trailer Park." It's kinda trashy but it has hopes of one day being better than it is.

It has a hint of tobacco or cigarettes or SOMETHING in it that just...stinks. Then there's this overwhelming scent of flowers and soap. Someone below said it smells like cheap bathroom soap...and it kinda does. Not Hotel bathroom soap,it's the decorative ones that your grandmother keeps in her guest bathroom but doesn't like anyone to use....you know them: they are the soaps shaped like seashells or doves or anchors or whatever. When I wear Glow, I just feel like a tramp. (Sorry, Jenny from the Block. I don't wanna smell like I WALK the block). However, the bottle is simply beautiful. Elegantly designed.

Anyway, I loved it in high school, and Glow is probably a hit among middle-schoolers, high-schoolers, or other celebrity-obsessed cultures, but after I woke up, it smelled like a dollar store fragrance. If you want a singer's fragrance, try Curious.

It smells like cheap public bathroom soap in the worst way. I don't understand the phenomenon! It's astringent and gross... it doesn't smell "clean" at all - in fact, when I wear it I feel the need to clean it off. If I never smell this again I will be extremely happy.

I just wanted to say that before recently I have never even smelled any JLO fragrances as, I didn't want to put any more money in the pockets of say people like Britney, or that type of thing. But, I was looking for something very clean, and the ones thus far have been too sharp, or too masculine. Jlo is super sharp at first but quickly dries to a beautiful fresh soapy clean. I love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have to disagree with one of the reviewers below, who seems to think the bad reviews for this cologne are simply because people don't like Jennifer Lopez. I have more faith in the reviewers here than that.....we are, I think, adult enough to seperate the fragrance from the woman herself and review it on its own merits. I don't particularly care for Ms. Lopez myself; never-the-less, I bought this cologne because I had tried it once and liked it. However, I ended up returning the bottle because, for whatever reason, after wearing it awhile it just didn't smell very good anymore. One reviewer said it had a "cheap" smell to it, and I agree. That's how it ended up smelling on me, like some kind of cheap soap. Yuch!

on 4/22/2007 2:52:00 AM

This smells horrible, it smells like musky soap. It's a very cheap scent and there's really nothing special about it. I've had some sprayed on me before and I washed my wrist as soon as I could. A friend of mine wears this all the time and she always stinks to high heaven when she does. If you want to smell like musky soap, take a shower and then rub yourself all over a sweaty man. Yuck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

yuck the smell reminds me of going into a musky teenage boy's room, horrible not flattering at all

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My daughter bought this for herself unsniffed. We both dislike it. Horrid stuff.

Popular Fragrances