J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.7

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Iím not sure how to describe GLOW, other then fresh and clean. I donít pick up on the individual notes, so I just get the overall impression of the notes; it creates a fresh, energetic burst and gives a clean, soapy feel to the wearer.

Itís great for everyday wear, as it has great staying power. Keep a bottle in your bag for when you have to use public transport Ė one spray really helps you to feel cleansed. Suitable all year round.

On the down side you must spray lightly. I've been too heavy handed a few times and have had migraines as a result.

Scent notes: orange flower, pink grapefruit, Neroli, rose, sandalwood, soft amber, jasmine, vanilla, musk & orris.

on 4/17/2012 10:34:00 AM

Several years ago, I had a coworker that always smelled amazing. Every time she would get close to me, I would beg her for the name of her perfume, as it was soft and powdery and still smelled grown up. She kept telling me that she couldn't tell me, that it was a secret - basically, she was teasing me because she was embarrassed to tell me that she wore J.Lo perfume. Once she told me, I immediately bought some of my own and enjoyed the same kinds of compliments that she was getting. I really love this scent and will definitely purchase this fragrance again in the future. I also like that it's available easily - I've seen it at CVS and Target.

on 4/8/2012 7:24:00 PM

I thought the bottle was cute, but the scent is not pleasing. It reminded me a little of Nair. Not a good scent :(

on 2/21/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the WORST perfume I ever smelt. I bought it thinking it was another one I smelt before (Live), but as soon as I smelt it I knew I had bought the wrong one. I would have kept it if I liked the smell, but it was absolutely disgusting. It smelt like powdered laundry detergent, and not in a good way. It smelt chalky and disgusting. At first I thought it may have been spoiled or something, but then came to the realization that that was just the actual smell of the perfume. Needless to say, I returned it the next day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've had my bottle of glow 3.4oz for about 3 years I don't use it everyday it came with a full size lotion. I like this one it has a lot of lasting power and its unique,soapy,lightly sweet and shower fresh idk who wouldn't like this its worth the money because it lasts so no need to respray and the lotion can be worn without the fragrance its strong and lasting and a lot of my other fragrance lotions have turned watery especially elizabeth arden products but not glow it has its lotion consistancy and still smells good so its a good product. I look at quality and jlo may not be the best singer but her products kick butt in the fragrance industry lol!

on 1/8/2012 6:21:00 AM

This is an incredibly strong soapy scent. The drydown is a milder version of the opening soapiness and the scent completely disappears in less than an hour. The bottle is tacky. I expected more from JLo.

on 1/7/2012 1:41:00 AM

Dear Ms. Lopez,
I've never cared too much for your acting skills or your music. In fact I find you to be down right annoying at times. I think Ben married the right 'jen' as I find you too be too much of a diva and kind of fake...fake hair color, fake tan...nonetheless, I can recognize a nice scent when I smell it. And you did a good job here, or your fragrance team, etc. The price is reasonable and the lasting power is great. It smells soapy, floral, clean, slightly vanillic and powdery. Great for office wear or a casual environment. Used with a light hand this is rather inoffensive and very nice. Especially for the price point and especially if you get a gift set around christmas that usually costs around 29 dollars at rite aid, cvs, etc. The bottle and rinestone bling is kind of tacky, but the juice is good! You did good here jen, now your personal life with men...that's a different story. Lol

Sincerely,

VIA

on 12/27/2011 12:49:00 AM

i wouldnt know the price because i dint buy it i got it for christmas, i mean i liked the bottle but i hate the smell i mean its nothing like to unbearable but its not good it smells wayyyy to much like flowers like wierd flowers its just weird i cant explain it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Well, hello! I had some idea about what Glow would smell like Ė clean, musky, something like something called ĎChina Rainí, which Iíve never come across in the UK, but which I imagined smells like modern aldehydes, cheap ozone, crushed white petals and baby musk. Finally, many years after its release, I sampled Glow, and itís just how I imagined it would be only quite significantly better. Whatís more, I donít recognise it, so I surmise it isnít the staple in the tweenies-to-twenties clan in the UK that it is alleged to be in the US. I actually think a grown woman could wear this and come across as elegant and tasteful. If your two favourite fragrances were Glow and Donna Karanís Cashmere Mist, I actually think you would get compliments galore. And how it stays around! Monster sillage.
Not really my thing for a signature scent, but then, I donít really have one, preferring instead to have a whole fragrance menu. Sometimes, this would be quite a thrill to sport, though Ė somehow, touchingly cheap and disposably feminine.

on 11/13/2011 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Got this in a giftset for under $10 this past spring. Initially was a very pretty soapy scent. Then the soapiness overstayed its welcome and dried down with a sour base. I will give it points for the longevity is incredible but not in a good way. Ended up giving it away.