J. Lo Glow

Filtered by hair type : Straight
J. Lo Glow

2.8

Bottom Line: THIS PERFUME SMELLS LIKE TAMPONS!!!

The only way I can describe this smell is "Ambitious Trailer Park." It's kinda trashy but it has hopes of one day being better than it is.

It has a hint of tobacco or cigarettes or SOMETHING in it that just...stinks. Then there's this overwhelming scent of flowers and soap. Someone below said it smells like cheap bathroom soap...and it kinda does. Not Hotel bathroom soap,it's the decorative ones that your grandmother keeps in her guest bathroom but doesn't like anyone to use....you know them: they are the soaps shaped like seashells or doves or anchors or whatever. When I wear Glow, I just feel like a tramp. (Sorry, Jenny from the Block. I don't wanna smell like I WALK the block). However, the bottle is simply beautiful. Elegantly designed.

Anyway, I loved it in high school, and Glow is probably a hit among middle-schoolers, high-schoolers, or other celebrity-obsessed cultures, but after I woke up, it smelled like a dollar store fragrance. If you want a singer's fragrance, try Curious.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I don't like this at all. smells like really cheap bathroom soap......... and just plain boring and TYPICAL!! One lippy because of the beautiful packaging :)

on 8/19/2008 11:10:00 PM

Nice scent but a little strong, not for me for everyday but I do like it a lot.

Way too sweet for me. I liked the smell of it until I put it on. Way different story! And not with a happy ending! I was reminded of Sand and Sable? But way stronger! I can see this working during summer at the beach sipping pina coladas..........................

on 6/7/2008 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Even after shaking the bottle, couldn't smell anything besides ALCOHOL, YUCK!!

I don't if this had gone bad, but it smelled like an old ladies perfume, very heavy and soapy. made me gag it was so intense.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really dont understand why people keep saying this smell good this stuff smell WEIRD ewwww !!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this...wore it a few times and then delegated it to the back of my vanity. Its a cute bottle, but the scent just didn't do it for me. Scent is something that is personal, what works for one nose might not for another. I didn't hate this scent, I just like sweeter scents. This is a "clean" scent..it smelled a little like grapefruit to me. It had pretty reasonable staying power, I could still smell it after about 2 hours.

on 1/5/2008 12:39:00 AM

i can't believe this perfume is getting so many negative reviews!! i have been using this perfume ever since it first came out. I have been through so many bottles and get so many compliements on it. i have skipped around to other perfumes but i always come back to this one everytime! this perfume smells so fresh and clean to me, not old lady IMO. this perfume has a scent that can pick me up when im having a rough day.

Popular Fragrances