J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
J. Lo Glow

2.8

on 10/17/2008 9:09:00 AM

Very nice packaging, other than that it smells like an insecticide. Honestly. Others hated it on me, too.

Bottom Line: THIS PERFUME SMELLS LIKE TAMPONS!!!

on 9/29/2008 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wore this for some time when I was 17 - 18 and today I can't really remember why. Maybe the celebrity name made it attractive back then. Let me start with the positive: This comes in one of the prettiest bottles I've seen. Other than that, I personally don't like it one bit. It somehow smells soapy, but not clean. I find it a bit headache inducing, yet not at all original or memorable. Wouldn't buy or wear this again.

The only way I can describe this smell is "Ambitious Trailer Park." It's kinda trashy but it has hopes of one day being better than it is.

It has a hint of tobacco or cigarettes or SOMETHING in it that just...stinks. Then there's this overwhelming scent of flowers and soap. Someone below said it smells like cheap bathroom soap...and it kinda does. Not Hotel bathroom soap,it's the decorative ones that your grandmother keeps in her guest bathroom but doesn't like anyone to use....you know them: they are the soaps shaped like seashells or doves or anchors or whatever. When I wear Glow, I just feel like a tramp. (Sorry, Jenny from the Block. I don't wanna smell like I WALK the block). However, the bottle is simply beautiful. Elegantly designed.

Anyway, I loved it in high school, and Glow is probably a hit among middle-schoolers, high-schoolers, or other celebrity-obsessed cultures, but after I woke up, it smelled like a dollar store fragrance. If you want a singer's fragrance, try Curious.

on 8/3/2008 6:48:00 PM

This was interesting, at first-- but definitely a bit too powerful for me. Maybe good for a special occasion.. just don't overdo it because a little goes a long way with this stuff. Very strong!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have had this bottle for almost 3 years now. It is still the same scent, but does not have long lasting power anymore. Even when I first bought it, the lasting power was only a couple of hours. I never use this anymore, as I have found many other better perfumes out there.

Way too sweet for me. I liked the smell of it until I put it on. Way different story! And not with a happy ending! I was reminded of Sand and Sable? But way stronger! I can see this working during summer at the beach sipping pina coladas..........................

on 7/15/2008 1:18:00 PM

My uncle has an Colorado potato beetle spray - an insecticide. It smells exactly like Glow.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this scent since it is light and it is not overpowering. I think that its good if you do want to spend money but I bet if it wasn't JLO it would be less in a drugstore.

LOVE this scent! Gorgeous musky scent, pretty bottle with little chain around it (slightly tacky) but i LOVEEEE IT!

Popular Fragrances