J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
J. Lo Glow

2.8

on 11/22/2009 1:18:00 AM

This is an oldie but a goodie. I love this scent. It smells very "warm" and sensual? Not sure how to describe it but it works so well with my own scent. You really have to try it out and see how it mixes with your natural odours.

Definitely would recommend.

on 10/23/2009 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a bad feeling they may have changed the formulation since I bought this, since I see Glow in drug stores (which is why I would not buy it now). I don't wear scent all the time, but I still have my bottle that I bought when it first came out. I really like it, even though I'm not into J. Lo at all (and even less so now, if that is possible). It worked on me. Fresh, clean, not too soapy as some have said. I don't know why this has been described as an old ladies scent, because I've never known old ladies to have scents of this nature. Old lady smells are powdery and dry to me. Again, it worked well for me, which is why I coughed up the full price for a bottle that is still good. Even my husband, who hates perfume, likes this one.
Edit: Check the label to see if this is still made in France.
Edit #2: Took away a lippie when I noticed that I'm liking other scents more than I like this one.

on 10/12/2009 9:18:00 AM

The bottle is cute but i dont really like the smell... its too overwhelming and kinda old lady smelling to me... I like more of a soft perfume and i found this one to be really harsh... but it does last all day.

Glow is equal parts soap and photocopy toner on me. It lasts a long time though. Might still recommend because I know it's liked by so many, despite the low ratings. No sale on this one.

Glow is the freshest perfume I own. I usually go for the more spicy/oriental/vanilla scents but on days when I want to smell clean because I'll be outside a lot or doing physical activity it's the one I go for. Yes, as everyone says, it smells soapy, but I like the scent.

It is without a doubt a daytime perfume as I would not wear it going out at night. I really enjoy it and will buy it again when I run out.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

i remeber when this first came out everyone made a big deal of it ....in 5th grade my friend heather brung her momsz 100 nd some doller bottle to schoool and wasted it ....and wow I SAID TAKE THAT STINKING ISHHHH HOME EWWWWWW ...IT STINKSZ AND IS SO OVER PRICED AND OVER HYPED FOR NOTHING J-LOS GLOW AFTER DARK IS SO MUCH BETTER AND CHEAPER THAN THIS

on 8/12/2009 11:29:00 PM

I must admit...J.Lo's Glow has nostalgic value for me. This fragrance came out when I was around 14-15 and every time I smell it I am instantly flooded with images of being a goofy kid with no problems/responsibilities; hanging out with my girlfriends and going to the movies on Friday night, etc. Glow was the first celebrity fragrance that really started the trend of celebrity perfumes and I think Jennifer Lopez did a pretty good job. Glow is pure powdery/floral goodness- very fresh and super clean. If strong florals are not your thing, then you will certainly dislike Glow. I get a lot of Iris and Rose from Glow- there is also just a hint of orange, but not much. This is great to put on when you get out of the shower or before you go to bed. Glow is also a *perfect* spring fragrance. I finally broke down and bought a 1.7 oz. bottle at TJMaxx for $19.99 (after going through a bottle back when I was younger). A big plus- I think the bottle is gorgeous minus the JLo emblem at the bottom. I wish it would have been a cursive "glow" emblem personally. Overall, I really like this fragrance and plan on purchasing again and again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This smells so fresh and I love it on me. I will repurchase this as a part of my perfume collection.

on 7/22/2009 11:18:00 AM

I agree with the review below me....this scent is fresh clean and uplifting. Im almost out , i will diffently repuchase!

on 7/18/2009 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I hate to see this fragrance getting such a bad rap. It's so fresh and clean smelling, my husband says that it is "soothing". I couldn't agree more. I put it on and it just makes me feel good. Good staying power too. If you like oriental or spicy fragrances, my advice is to stay far away from this. You'll probably hate it. I try other high end fragrances, and I find myself constantly coming back to this. For a reference, others that I like include Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, and other clean scents.