J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.8

on 8/13/2010 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I remember when it came out, everybody was crazy about it. JLo was at her prime and everybody was trying to get their hands on something with her name and curves on it. Whoever marketed this scent was a genius, because it was just the right timing, right bottle, right brand. BUT... as for the smell, I struggle through it every time. I love how it almost smells like baby powder but it has some weird undertones that makes me want to wish it dried faster. I am sure many people love it, I just think it has nothing sexy about it...

I love this perfume. It really is a clean, light fragrance. I would certainly wear this in the daytime though. It just seems so fresh and free, invigorating and bright at the same time. I love this and I would reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a light, clean fragrance!

on 7/12/2010 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this perfume! It's unique, clean smelling and the staying power is fantastic. I've tried others in the "Glow" series but i always go back to the original. I'm about to purchase my third bottle! It's so fresh smelling and i like that it's different from all those boring old fruity florals most celebrities churn out. J.lo definitely got this one right big thumbs up! :)

on 6/9/2010 3:17:00 PM

Nice bottIe, hate the smell!

on 4/25/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like Jennifer Lopez, I can't stand the packaging of this product, but I LOVE the way it smells on me. I hate that I'm embarassed to tell people that I wear it, but I just haven't found anything I love better. Oh well! It will be my guilty pleasure!

on 4/9/2010 2:59:00 PM

I just received it today and I don't know whether I like it or not. Maybe it'll grow on me in a week or two… or another season. I don't know. I just know that -- it kind of smells like burnt wood. That's what I'm getting from it. I don't smell "soapy". I don't smell the whole "just got out of the shower smell" (like somebody else said). I bought it from a very reliable store and I know that I'm spraying an original. Also, the bottle itself isn't symmetrical vertically; melt the glass right, people!

Can't question what everyone else is raving about… people have different preferences.

on 3/17/2010 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

ive loved this perfume since it first came out in 02, it smells really clean and different from other perfumes. Another thing i like about it is that it lasts a really long time, sometimes for days. Alot of other ones i have dont seem to last.. Also i love the bottle its so cute. This is definitely my HG perfume. I cant believe it got such bad reviews! :( i hope they never discotinue it!

on 3/9/2010 1:09:00 AM

I always liked this perfume...it's a fresh scent...so invigorating. I've had a bottle since it came out...I don't wear it that often but it is a great scent.

on 1/14/2010 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

To my nose, this fragrance is unbelievably harsh and pungent. One spritz on the wrist and my the smell is assaulting my nose and has been for hours! It's that sharp and I am NOT sensitive to smells at all. I so wanted to love this because of all the descriptions "clean" "just showered fresh" yada yada but on me I am getting none of that. I am getting a "guest soap" smell (cheap guest soap!) but ratcheted up to the nth degree! It's not soft, it's not subtle, it's IN YOUR FACE (up your nose!) and it doesn't move! I'm about to go take a shower, it's that bad and headache-inducing. Why oh why is it always the awful smelling stuff that has such great sillage and longevity while the pretty scents are gone in a flash?

on 11/24/2009 10:09:00 AM

I like this sent!
It reminds me of years past like senior year high school.
It's a lovely floral type sent & my husband really likes it. So I'll keep a bottle on hand.

Popular Fragrances