J. Lo Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
J. Lo Glow

2.8

on 5/10/2008 5:22:00 PM

Although it came out already years ago, I sniffed it lately. And it's so bad! I couldn't find anything good about it. The bottle is quite cute. But that's all.

on 4/2/2008 11:59:00 AM

After Miami Glow this was a bit disappointing. Would have given 2 lippies but gave 1 one more for the staying power.

I tried this product a LOOOONNNNGG time ago, but after a while it started to smell like bug spray.

on 3/16/2008 7:39:00 PM

I donít like this fragrance at all. To me it smells old ladyish and odd. I donít know what it is but it smells really weird. Iíve smelt hundreds of fragrances and some either smell too bland, too clean or not sweet enough but Iíve never encountered an odd smelling fragrance before. Strange.

i didnt really like this. the scent was almost too unnoticable

on 2/28/2008 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This smells like a cheap knock-off of Vanderbilt, which is a type of old lady eau de toilette. Bleh, alright I guess.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really dont understand why people keep saying this smell good this stuff smell WEIRD ewwww !!!!

on 2/23/2008 6:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This was one of the first perfumes I owned, and although I don't use it any longer it still brings back memories whenever I get to smell it. It's sweet, fresh and unique at the same time, one of the best celebrity fragrances out there.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking at fragrance reviews in general and I must say I was shocked and almost hurt that this rated so low. I have worn it a couple times and I really love it. The main thing I want to say is my sister wears it all the time and has for years and I have to say, I think it smells wonderful on her, too. I cannot imagine how anyone wouldn't at least say it was decent. It is very light and clean. Very non offensive. Like reviewer below says - like honeysuckle after a rain.

on 1/20/2008 1:13:00 PM

ewwww....not a perfume i will ever buy again

Popular Fragrances