J. Lo Glow

2.6

on 3/17/2010 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

ive loved this perfume since it first came out in 02, it smells really clean and different from other perfumes. Another thing i like about it is that it lasts a really long time, sometimes for days. Alot of other ones i have dont seem to last.. Also i love the bottle its so cute. This is definitely my HG perfume. I cant believe it got such bad reviews! :( i hope they never discotinue it!

on 2/26/2010 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought a huge bottle of this unsniffed. A really really REALLY dumb thing to do. Because of the forty or so dollars I spent on this, I tried so hard to like this. But it smells terrible. Something went terribly wrong in the making of this fragrance. The very first spritz could've been ok, but after the first second it smells like cold, dead flowers. And after an hour, the drydown smells cold, metallic and ashy. And it's incredibly hard to get off. AWFUL! This perfume killed my urge to accumulate perfumes. UGH.

on 2/16/2010 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite Perfum, I've gone through four bottles of it. The smell reminds me a lot of soap, you must know I don't like perfumes that smell sweet or flowery fresh. The best thing about it is, it's an eau de toilette and normaly I don't like eau de toilettes because after 30min the scent is gone but with Glow the smell lingers on you for the whole day.

on 1/20/2010 7:04:00 PM

Awesome scent! I love the fresh clean smell, and it's the only perfume where I actually love having the scent last on my clothes :)
This is a great scent for those who are more into just wearing deodorant, rather than perfumes (like me :)..otherwise you'll hate it and should go with something strong.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

HG for me. Smells so clean, a bit powdery with a touch of floral I think? Not too sure why people hate it so much. :\

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a gift from an ex and was initially very impressed with the sleek, urban packaging. Definitely my style! The scent even seemed promising at first, with it's initial flowery note, but soon dried to a finish that reeked of alcohol, and over-cleanliness. Not only that, but the scent was overwhelming and harsh. Consequently, it didn't sit at all well w/ an exotic girl like me, who prefers oriental notes in her frangrances. I'm glad to say that this perfume, as well as the person who gave it to me, are a thing of the past.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

First, the fragrance notes: flowers, fruit, amber and vanilla. I'm not really sure why this is getting such negative reviews. Maybe their body chemistry wasn't compatible or they got an old bottle. For me, this is one of 3 staples in my collection! (Kenneth Cole Reaction for Her and Aqua Di Gio for Women by Giorgio Armani are the other two). Glow has a wonderful powdery, fresh scent that's not too intense IF you don't overdo it. It gives me a bad headache if I get too much on. The staying power is amazing! I spray it on when I leave for work in the early AM and with only a couple sprays to freshen up throughout the day, I can still slightly smell it when my head hits the pillow. It's pretty well priced too...I got a 1.7 oz. bottle for $25 at Gordman's. IMO, having the shower gel and/or lotion would soften the scent and make it more bearable for those easily bothered by perfumes. This is one of the very few fragrances I will repurchase!

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This stuff smells like crap!!!! EW, it's sooooo gross ewwwwwww.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

At first I was like 'eww!' because it is a weird smell but now it has grown on me I really like it. It kinda has 'Play-Dough' undertones but is also very fresh and summery. A great daytime scent. Very unique smell- so prepare to have it recognised by everyone you walk past! It's a bit like Marmite- as in love it or hate it- not the smell! Pretty bottle too!

on 10/12/2009 9:18:00 AM

The bottle is cute but i dont really like the smell... its too overwhelming and kinda old lady smelling to me... I like more of a soft perfume and i found this one to be really harsh... but it does last all day.