J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.6

on 10/11/2010 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

When i tried it at the perfume shop i liked it,it reminded me of soap and fresh washed clothes,but after using it for a while it started bothering me,i don't know why.I won't buy it again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been wanting to try this for so long. I remember when it first came out, but I just never tried it. So when I got the chance I figured this would be perfect for me. I found it really is not that amazing. The smell does have a slight baby powder thing which is odd because I would not say that has anything to do with "glow." There is a nice flower smell that I wish was stronger. The bottle I find is actually quite strange. Not really a beautiful bottle. The lasting power on this is very disappointing. I had only been wearing this for about three hours and it had already worn off. I could not detect the scent at all and even my husband said he could not smell anything. The scent is rather fresh although I find it very appropriate for Spring. I really do not see the hype in this product.

on 6/9/2010 3:17:00 PM

Nice bottIe, hate the smell!

i cant believe this gets such a low rating, i love it it is so fresh and clean, it kind of reminds me of the hairdressers too i really do love it!

on 5/26/2010 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this scent! Sometimes I just want something simple and this is it. It's fresh, clean and lasts all day! I can smell the top notes and jasmine and yes, it's soapy, but I love it. I hope they never discontinue this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm surprised at all of the terrible reviews this perfume has gotten, because I absolutely love it. I know everyone has different tastes, but I also have to wonder if this perfume just didn't work well with some of the negative reviewers' body chemistries. On me, this smells very clean (kind of "soapy" fresh in a good way) with a wonderful floral/rose base that lasts until I shower. This is my go-to perfume, and I get compliments every time I wear it. Also, one bottle will last forever, since you only need one spray to retain the fragrance all day.

on 5/16/2010 5:35:00 PM

I absolutely love this scent, my favorite perfume ever! Very feminine, I get a lot of compliments! I also like the bottle very much. It lasted me about 5 years...and I wore a lot.

A must!

on 5/7/2010 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

yuk this is gross. overpowering, musky, stinky, nasty, really bad

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Very musky and warm. Strong and lasts all-day.

on 4/9/2010 2:59:00 PM

I just received it today and I don't know whether I like it or not. Maybe it'll grow on me in a week or two… or another season. I don't know. I just know that -- it kind of smells like burnt wood. That's what I'm getting from it. I don't smell "soapy". I don't smell the whole "just got out of the shower smell" (like somebody else said). I bought it from a very reliable store and I know that I'm spraying an original. Also, the bottle itself isn't symmetrical vertically; melt the glass right, people!

Can't question what everyone else is raving about… people have different preferences.

Popular Fragrances