J. Lo Glow

2.6

on 7/13/2008 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

At first I really wanted this perfume (by that time Jennifer was my idol, I still like her, just not so much) I even was going to buy it, but I received it as a gift... and ended up giving it away, is not a bad fragance, is soft and nice, but not for me, I never got to like the scent thatīs why i gave it three lippies.

on 6/7/2008 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i always got compliments when i wore this.....initially i did not like the smell but towards the end it kinda grew on me...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i got this as a gift years ago.. i HAAAATE the smell... it's disgusting!!

on 5/10/2008 5:22:00 PM

Although it came out already years ago, I sniffed it lately. And it's so bad! I couldn't find anything good about it. The bottle is quite cute. But that's all.

on 3/16/2008 7:39:00 PM

I donít like this fragrance at all. To me it smells old ladyish and odd. I donít know what it is but it smells really weird. Iíve smelt hundreds of fragrances and some either smell too bland, too clean or not sweet enough but Iíve never encountered an odd smelling fragrance before. Strange.

i didnt really like this. the scent was almost too unnoticable

on 2/28/2008 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

This smells like a cheap knock-off of Vanderbilt, which is a type of old lady eau de toilette. Bleh, alright I guess.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

ick... do not like this smell I was excited to go smell it when it first came out i just do not like it , it smelt like cheap dollar store perfume.... cute bottle though

on 2/23/2008 6:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This was one of the first perfumes I owned, and although I don't use it any longer it still brings back memories whenever I get to smell it. It's sweet, fresh and unique at the same time, one of the best celebrity fragrances out there.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I do really love this one. I don't think it smells cheap at all. It's not really floral but more of a metal smell that's not bad. It's one of my favorites and I always wear it on big occasions as it has a very strong lasting power. I once sprayed this on a jacket and a month later I picked it up again and you could've still smell it. Everytime I wear this I get lots of compliments too so I can't say its bad. I wouldn't use this as an everyday fragrance though. It's too much of an evening smell on me. Seeing as how often I use it I don't think I'll buy this again anytime soon but I definitely will when I run out.

Popular Fragrances