J. Lo Glow

J. Lo Glow

2.9

on 8/8/2003 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I loved the scent of roses that this frangrance had on me, but it within a couple of hours it had completely evaporated! I was so disappointed, because the scent was absolutely beautiful, but why bother wearing a perfume that doesn't even last long enough for anyone to smell it?

on 7/27/2003 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am actually new to MUA, but I have been wearing J.Lo Glow for a little over 6 months now. I, too, have found myself drawn to fragrances that smell "clean," like a good soap. I do have to admit, when my boyfriend first smelled Glow on me, he said it reminded him of his grandmother (yes, that hurt), but as I wore it more, he liked it more--I think this was because it combined with my own body chemistry to create a fragrance that is "me." Now, he loves it, and I love it. I think it is important when deciding to buy any perfume to try it on and wear it for as long as you can so that you can know whether or not you feel comfortable in that fragrance. Good luck!

on 7/25/2003 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

First off, let me say that I was eager to try this product because J. Lo is such a trend setter with fashion (you must admit this, regardless of whether or not you are a fan of her acting/singing). So I was open to trying it. That was a huge mistake. This is one of the worst fragrances I have ever smelled. It smells cheap and too powdery. I heard J.Lo doesn't even wear this perfume!! I heard she wears Jo Malone fragrances.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm new to MUA,so please indulge me for a moment.I have a comment to the reviewer who said the only positive reviews for this was from teenagers who have no experience with good makeup,perfume,have no tokens,and cant even spell.I take offense to that.I just turned 20,am getting my license in cosmetology, wear both drugstore and department store makeup.I don't think anyone should feel bad for liking this.Everyone to their own opinion.I don't feel anyone should be criticized for having no tokens.Especially if they themselves have VERY few.Thats why MUA is great.You read the reviews,then decide for yourself weather or not to buy it.hisssss(lol) OKAY-now for the review:Did I like it?It wasnt THAT bad.I wouldn't buy it again.It was a one time deal where you buy it,wear it,after its gone you move on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The smell is awful I wouldn't recommend anybody to buy this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I personally don't even like J.Lo but to be fair, I'm going to rate her fragrance seperately. My cousin gave me this fragrance for my birthday and I tried to give it a chance and wear it a few times but the smell was just horrible. Not only did I not feel classy and sexy but I felt like I was wearing granny panties or something! I felt like I stunk of toilet air freshener. The scent is an all too familiar smell of my ancestors perfumes. Definately not for the gal who wants to smell sexy and leave an impression.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite perfumes...not "the" favorite, but I do like it (and I promise it has nothing to do with the fact that it's by J-Lo) I just think it's a really clean, sexy scent. Now, I also love Jovan Musk, which a lot of people dislike. So maybe I have exotic perfume preferences? All I can say, is I like it...but perfumes a very personal thing, so smell it first! :)

on 11/26/2002 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like fragrances in the clean category, but for some reason, this one really bothers me. I hate smelling it on everyone around me! It's pretty strong, and I think it smells cheap. My roommate thought it wasn't that bad though.

Popular Fragrances