Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

I was the only girl that wore this at school (that i knew of) I wore the body shop vanilla more but one day, i stopped dowsing myself in it and actually smelled it. It sat on my dresser until i moved out of home when i was 17.
I have never seen this since i was at school but would love to smell it again for old times sake !

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

A good old tried and true scent that I go back to from time to time. Very light and pleasant smelling without being overbearing. Worth trying out.

I really like this product!
It reminds me of when I first met my Husband. I used to wear it all the time back then.
I'm still going to wear this for my church wedding, for old time's sake. My man loves how it smells.
I really like how it smells, but I can only spray it twice before I start to sneeze like mad (that's why I prefer body splash compared to stronger perfumes).
I'd get another bottle when this one runs out. :)

Unfortunately I have to give this scent a one since I don't really like it on me at all. It smells like a very cheap foral and I can hardly smell any vanilla. I was really hoping that this would smell like a very nice vanilla scent for a reasonable price but Unfortunately it didn't turn out that way to be. :(

I love this fragrance! I like to spray a little into my hair while blowdrying and it leaves a really great aura! Not too much, but can still smell it.

Well, I had a bottle of this the first year it came out, in the parfum, I think. I was in my mid 20's and wore my first bottle down to the bottom. I never did that with any other perfume, ever! It was my signature. Got lots of compliments. When my first bottle ran out I got the eau de toilete and lasted 2 weeks wondering why it did not smell the same. There was a note on the box saying different lots would vary in scent and color because of the "natural ingredients", etc. I found the parfum recently at Big Lots and bought it hoping for the best. I found it overpowering and my boyfriend thought it too "perfumy." Oh well, I still have fond memories of my original bottle, with it's original supplier, with the original yumminess, and college flashbacks. Or else my nose/preferences have changed since. Or maybe I am just getting old :) Still, a three for old time's sake, and I will rate it a "yes" anyway.

This was great on other gals in high school. It didn't smell as nice on me. 2 lippies for scent 1 for sentimental reasons! :)

Oh man, I totaly forgot about this perfume! This was all I wore when I was in high school (along with incognito and navy). It is pretty, I guess, if you grew up in the early 90's. lol well, I don't need a flashback so I won't buy it again!

I would not buy this again only because I have so many other vanilla based perfumes I prefer to this one. Not a bad fragrance overall, and did have pretty good lasting powers, but not enough to get me to buy again.

Okay, I know it's a cheap drugstore fragrance that teenagers made popular. I also know that I just love this scent and will always use it. Light vanilla with floral undertones.

Popular Fragrances