Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

This is some pretty icky stuff! My mom received it as a gift, and we both scrunched up our noses to it. Ugh..heavy, sickening, vanilla.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I wore Vanilla Fields every day right after it launched. I was in my early 20s and, with my relatively unsophisticated tastes at the time, thought this was the greatest fragrance ever. Then everyone else started wearing and abusing it. After finishing my bottle, I moved onto other fragrances. I tried the Vanilla Fields tester at the mall recently and could not believe how much I disliked it. The ylang ylang and jasmine notes screamed at me in a fake way, and the vanilla did not smell warm or authentic. I would not purchase this fragrance again and ask those who like it to please wear it lightly, as it has a sharp quality that can be offensive to others.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I too used to love this fragrance in my early 20s. I did not get bored of it, just moved on. I still like to stop and sniff it in the stores. Nilla just is not my thang anymore. Seriously maybe I will cycle back around to it in my 80s.

I used to LOVE this fragrance - one of a kind scent. A bit musky but very nice. I used it too much and now got bored of it. Maybe in a few years I'll come back. (this scent lasted me ALL day)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

All I can say is this is headache inducing, and this does not smell subtle or nice on anyone who has worn it in my presence.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this but I just can't. It smells like vanilla extract, or a vanilla scented room spray, maybe. The vanilla itself is okay, but there is something sharp and strong about this perfume that I don't like. For a cheap one-note vanilla perfume, Vanilla Musk is better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Just ew. I love the smell of vanilla, but this is just overpowering and artificial. (I got a bottle *and* the body lotion for Christmas. Blech!)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance was sent to me from the ever lovely Birg, but I probably would have bought it myself anyway, attracted to its description as I was. Please don't be fooled by its ridiculously low price, this is a fine composition. It's my first vanilla fragrance, and I like it a lot in minute amounts. It starts out very much vanilla, then passes through a bergamot/Earl Grey tea stage on me, on to some very enchanting notes of orange, mimosa and some unknown bouquet of flowers. This is the perfect winter scent, it's very warm and cosy. Vanilla always has a 'mother' smell to it, doesn't it? And this certainly appealed to my daughters as well! Thanks, Birg, for introducing me to yet another secret gem of the fragrance world!

GAG, just dont care for the over done vanill scent

This has a really plastic-like scent in my opinion. I like vanilla and I like most florals but this mix of them is quite offensive to my nose. Vanilla fields? I think not. Maybe a field of Barbie dolls sprayed with 409 cleaning spray is more like it.