Coty Vanilla Fields (parfum)

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

My older sister used this as her HG fragrance all throughout her teens, so I grew used to it and actually used it myself for a while. It's a strong, pure Vanilla that is slightly overpowering at first, but fades into sweeter, more pleasently yummy notes that remind me more of the actual baking ingredient itself. I don't like the cheezy bottle though - too country, not very chic or elegant, but to each their own.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my new signature scent. It is soft, vanilla-y, with a light touch of jasmine. great for day or night, any time of the year. Plus it doesn't cost me an arm or leg to buy.

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I love Vanilla Fields and have for years. At a junior high dance my date said, "You smell like your skin looks, sweet and soft." I fell in love with him and the fragrance!!! This is a must try and is so inexpensive

i used to wear vanilla fields all the time when i was in middle school and i still wear it sometimes now..its been a favorite of mine for a long time! i like that you can smell the vanilla but its not too overpowering..a very good perfume imo

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love vanilla fragrances. This is one I buy a lot, whether in spray or parfum form.

I love vanilla. There is something floral in this, though, that doesn't agree with my nose at all, a sharp, high-pitched edge.

OK. I'll confess it. I know this is a cheapie that lots of people slam, but I have to admit, I like the parfum. The spray doesn't do too much for me, but the parfum has this rich vanilla, bourbon and possibly a hint of floral scent to it that is lovely. Not too cheap/chemical-smelling and not too sweet. It's not as rich as Casmir, but it is a refreshing and lovely vanilla scent. If you've been turned off by the cologne spray, try to find the parfum. Completely different (and better) scent. Well worth the nine bucks!