Uploaded by bebe_girl

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/06/2015

Love the product, first try and my lips felt so moisturized.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

Jun/08/2015

my absolute favorite lip balm!! smells like a tropical vacation and hydrates lips perfectly..

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

May/22/2015

This is truly moisturizing for the lips, more so than Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm. I put it on at bedtime and it's still on my lips in the morning, and my lips are smooth and moisturized.

About reviewer (723 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

fromjulalg

Mar/17/2015

This is probably my favorite Burt's bees, followed by the pomegranate. It is moisturizing, and has very good glide. It is not super creamy but I can feel it sink in, so it actually would help my lips if they were chapped, as well as being a great preventative balm. It is super coconutty, but I like the twist that the pear gives it. Give it a try!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/26/2015

Burt's Bees is the best lip balm you will ever use... HANDS DOWN!!! It is has all the moisturizing properties you want in a lip balm...moisturizing, non-greasy, non-sticky, ect...with a variety of flavors that you will love. It has the qualities I always wished Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers would have had besides just the flavors. I have been using Burt's for about thirteen years now and …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jun/29/2014

I normally buy the original Burt's. I've used the brand for a good 10 years. It's my favorite. I actually bought this on accident but it was serendipity for sure. The smell is amazing, very tropical and coconuts. It feels so great on my lips! Not as waxy as the original but I kinda like that about it. I'm definitely sticking to this one from now on!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrown

May/05/2014

This is a great product. The coconut scent is soft and not cloying and the pear adds a touch of fruity. It is indeed hydrating, is clear when applied, leaves a shine and does not taste bad. I even use it on my cuticles. I highly recommend this balm! Will buy again.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1310 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/02/2014

Hands down my favourite chapstick. I love the smell, which could easily get screwed up and be something more along the lines of generic sunblock, but it's not. It also tastes like coconut, which is an added bonus from my (and my boyfriends) point of view. It definitely lives up to its name, specifically, hydrating. My lips feel soft and hydrated and not tight after this product wears off …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Mar/16/2014

I LOVE this stuff! The coconut pear variety is the best IMO. It's a great consistency - you don't have to put on 283682 layers to feel like it's moisturizing. It certainly smells tropical - but I don't smell the pear. Regardless, I've already purchased a few backups to keep around the house. It's about time I found a Burt's Bees balm I like!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

Mar/14/2014

Okay so apparently I am one of the only ones who likes this product and would buy again. This is the smoothest balm I've tried from Burt's Bees. The smell is kind of synthetic coconut and pear but it doesn't linger. My lips feel so soft and smooth - love this formula. I also don't lick my lip balms so I can't comment about the "taste". Would buy again!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (216 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure