3.7

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

Smells nice, hydrates and made my lips smooth!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age

2.0

a year ago

I like Burt's Bees lip balms but this one is not for me. It has a chemical scent and odd aftertaste. I tried it using it several times but just found myself wiping it off immediately following each attempt. Tossing it.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2 years ago

this product does not smell great..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

from

2 years ago

Oh my lord the smell! It smells awful, like canola oil that has turned bad. I'm usually a big fan of Burt's Bees, but this one has gone in the bin after a few days; I just can't get past the smell of it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

Ehh. I don't hate this... but I just don't think it does anything. It smells very nice, but after I use it my lips are uncomfortably chapped again within an hour.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

I used this awhile ago and was going to write a ho-hum review, basically that I prefer other Burt's Bees chapsticks to this one. Pomegranate is HG for me, and what I grab in cooler weather. So recently I misplaced my pomegranate chapstick & reached for coconut & pear instead. I thought, "this couldn't be that bad." Well I was wrong! My lips started peeling! I'm not a fan of the fragrance either.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Smells nice, hydrates and it's smooth when applied. Does not irritate my sensitive lips. Would buy again and would reccomend!

About reviewer (350 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

For tropical weather is fabulous if you need to be protected for about 2 hours. Good scent and it didnt dry my lips at all. Will repurchase

About reviewer (5 reviews)

3 years ago

Love. Best lip balm ever.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I have to say I really don't understand the ratings, this does nothing for my dry chapped lips and imo is basically useless for anyone living in Canada lol. The texture is waxy and hard, which I'm guessing is from the beeswax and coconut oil. I can't imagine applying this when the weather gets even colder. It didn't seem to moisturize my lips at all, and sometimes I felt like it ended up making my lips even drier :( I haven't tried any other Burts Bees lip balms but this one has put me off from trying any others (especially since the label for this flavor is "hydrating"). The cap is also nail-breakingly hard to take off, if you care about that sort of thing. Overall I'm extremely disappointed with this, it's about as moisturizing as an EOS lip balm (aka NOT). The only good thing about it is that it smells really good.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral