Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

Sephora Collection 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this foundation, its much better than drug store brand. The bottle is made out of glass, so be careful. The foundation has a silky and light weight feel to it. I forget I even have it on. Another plus, it doesn't really rub off onto other things, but I don't put a lot on.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

It was between this and the makeup forever foundation, but I decided on this one because it was cheaper. Luckily it came out really nicely, the only thing is it doesn't really stay well even with a primer. It may be because my skin is pretty oily and I need a better primer..it was only twenty bucks and has a lot of product, so it is a good deal.

on 1/7/2015 1:33:00 PM

I've been using this foundation on and off for several years now, maybe gone through 7 or 8 bottles?! This foundation is great for the price when compared with other foundations at Sephora. I've tried maybe 20 different kinds of foundation now, and it's still my top, but not perfect. It has medium coverage and a natural finish, and won't break you out (which is usually the hardest thing to find in a foundation for someone with sensitive skin like me). It lasts well all day, needs a powder touch up once or twice. You will need concealer as well if you have acne or blemishes - I recommend the Too Faced Born This Way concealer to pair with it. You also need a setting powder to make it not transfer - I like the Fit Me Maybelline Loose Powder. The biggest downside of this foundation for me is the shade. I use the palest, which is still much too orange, so I cut it with NYX Pro Foundation Mixer in white (incredible product). Somehow, this actually made the formula better too. So highly recommend that. I'm really looking for something that has just that much more of a "wow" effect, though.

on 1/3/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

New Holy Grail foundation! This stuff is great. It's a medium buildable coverage as it advertises. I find it goes on best with a beauty blender. Doesn't cling to fine hairs, or cake up. It looks very natural, but perfected. I still have to use a concealer on blemishes, but I don't mind. It sets to a demi-matte finish on me when I set it with powder. It lasts all day, especially when I set it with my All-Nighter spray. Give it a try! Price is great for a higher-end foundation of this quality.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got a couple Sephora GC for Christmas this year. One of the foundations I really wanted to try was the Urban Decay Naked foundation. My sephora never ever has my shade (01) so I went on to look for something else. MUA rated this foundation really well, considering how love-hate most foundations are. Usually I'm left going...."Ok, some hate it, some love it"....Chances are I won't be disappointed..It's also a lot more affordable than the UD.

This comes in a great color line.....something for most people. I got "light Ivory" I tested the sample, and was pleasantly suprised by how creamy it is. It is a PERFECT color match for me. I have super dry skin, and this applied SUPER NICE....It's got great coverage, and leaves a natural matte finish. It lasts really well, didn't move around, and most importantly it didn't dry me out more than I already am. I only sometimes use a bit of powder around my nose, but I didn't have to touch my setting powder with this. Honestly, this is a good example of the "more expensive is not necessarily better". This foundation cost me $25 (it's quite a bit comparably to the DS foundations) but it costs a LOT less than the other brands carried in Sephora. So next time you're on the hunt, grab a sample cause this really performs.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have mostly dry skin that is VERY DRY in the winter. This is my HG foundation.It has been a lifesaver for me. It has a good wear time but doesn't dry me out. it has a natural medium coverage finish and comes in a wide range of shades. I'm very grateful to have found this product!

on 12/11/2014 11:07:00 AM

Have tried foundation from Tarte, Kat Von D, revlon, true match etc and this one BEATS THEM ALL!!!! Not only is the color perfect,it feels nice. Not heavy or sticky or wet. **No sparkles or shimmer of any kind, not even out doors! The color is 100% spot on and I freaking love it! Well purchase another bottle and keep it sealed incase it's ever discontinued/formula changed. It really truly looks like skin but better,doesn't look heavy or cakey. I will continue to purchase because I'm 36 and have never ever (till now) liked a foundation 100 %! !
EDIT for some reason my skin has been really dehydrated no matter what I do. don't like it so much any more because it makes me look even more dry and cakey! :(

on 10/21/2014 10:37:00 AM

I'm a huge foundation junkie. I'm always looking for the best of the best! I was checking out at Sephora and the cashier's skin looked so good that I asked her what foundation she was wearing. I got a sample and plan to purchase a bottle. It feels weightless but has medium coverage and just has a very pretty "real skin" finish. Love it and will repurchase!

hands down my holy grail foundation...doesn't break me out, feels weightless even though it's buildable to a nice medium coverage, and doesn't have a harsh smell like some makeup has...this will always be my favorite foundation; it'll be a sad day if I ever have to part with it :(

Let me preface this by saying I live in Florida (humidity central!) and I sweat easily. I went to Sephora and the woman helped color match me. She was great btw. I decided on this one for the price point. Compared to the other matches offered it was the cheapest at $20. (I'm a medium with cool undertones). She gave me shade Medium Beige #25
I've had this for a while and I'm not really impressed. Sometimes I can feel it on my skin which bugs me. Although I wonder if thats due to the setting spray I use (VS Prime & Set Makeup Spray). It does transfer. If I blot away sweat carefully I will have foundation on my tissue. If I wipe, touch or scratch my face I come away with foundation. At the end of the day it doesn't look bad though. So maybe I'm being picky? But given the price point and the claims of 10 Hour Wear I dont think its worth it.