L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly
Voluminous ButterflyVoluminous ButterflyVoluminous ButterflyBest drugstore mascaraVoluminous Butterfly

3.7

I have forever been envious of my brothers luck. You ladies know what I am talking about. All the men in your life got the long, dark, thick eyelashes and you are stuck paying $10 for some goop that you hope will make your lashes look even half as luscious and beautiful as theirs. But finding that perfect mixture of a mascara that lengthens and volumizes without looking like you've got a whole 3 ginormous lashes that seem to be mashed together with tar has been a never ending quest. I however have finally ended that life long, soul crushing quest. This mascara fills all my desires and needs. The wand may look a tad bit intimidating at first, but I think it is really effective for those who have reallllllllllllly small inner lashes. I don't get mascara on the side of my nose anymore and the rest of my lashes look at natural as possible while still lengthening my lashes and making them appear thicker. I've also had no allergic reaction to this, nor have I noticed it coming off without prompting. It does take a bit extra work to get it off, even though I don't believe it is waterproof but in the swamp lands of Florida a mascara that doesn't melt off my eyes while it is 90 degrees still in the middle of October is worth the extra scrub to get it off.

Video Reviews & Tutorials