L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.8

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I Just bought it and couldn't wait to try it! I was skeptical because all mascaras seem to flake and get all spidery but not this one the formula is different and I love it! Its light weight and doesn't clump. Makes my lashes super long and gives it some volume

This is my HG mascara, those who are hating on this have got to go, because it is phenomenal. It lengthens, defines, and volumizes your lashes, so go out and buy it now.

This is the holy grain of mascara. I love this product so much. It almost look like in wearing fake lashes! This mascara I bought at walmart for $10...a little more expensive compared to some other mascara's I purchased but it was totally worth the money. It my lashes look longer and fuller. This will be my number one mascara from now on. Absolutely love it!

on 1/6/2014 11:40:00 PM

THIS IS IT.

I have finally come across my Holy Grail mascara. The L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly is the only mascara that I have tried that meets and exceeds all of my expectations. I have fairly medium length eyelashes that are typically not hereditary in most Asians so I do have a slight advantage when it comes to building length and volume with this mascara. That aside, I still have eyelashes that point straight. I've tried so many drugstore and high end brand mascaras such as Maybelline, NARS, Lancome, Benefit, Covergirl, and other L'Oreal mascaras that have either disappointed me, are too expensive, or just straight up 'meh'.

I actually received this mascara as part of a Christmas present and I was pleasantly surprised by the brush it has; it has an upward curvature from the tip to the end of the brush and if it is seen in bird's eye view, it would look similar to butterfly wings, hence the name it was given. The brush, however, is much less important to me than the formula of the mascara. The BIGGEST problem I have with many mascaras is that they smudge throughout the day on me and sometimes I can come home with panda eyes. The Butterfly does not do that on me; it keeps my eyelashes curled, does not clump, separates and gives volume to my lashes, and DOES NOT SMUDGE OR FLAKE. Once, I forgot my eyelash curler and this mascara lifted/almost curled my straight lashes - it was the first time I've ever seen something like this happen!

I have literally worn this mascara for more than 12 hours at a time and it is bulletproof. It knocks all of my high end mascaras including the infamous Benefit They're Real mascara out of the ballpark. This one is truly a winner for me and I will repurchase it for however long L'Oreal decides to keep it in stores.

This mascara is fantastic. I hate mascaras that are way too wet when they are new and make it impossible to keep lashes defined, so for the longest time I stuck to dryer formulas like lash blast, which I love but they do run out quickly. While this mascara is wet, it is still defining. It makes my lashes huge and I have not had a problem with flaking or smudging.

I read a bunch of good reviews on this mascara which geared me to try it & I LOVE IT!!!! it lengths all lashes individually!!!! it's awesome definetly worth 8$

on 10/26/2013 4:02:00 PM

This mascara is amazing. I've tried Benefit, Maybelline, other L'Oreal, and Covergirl mascaras. When you first buy this mascara, it'll come out to be very wet but after 1-2 days it dries up to the perfect formula. This mascara does exactly what it says it does! It gives a very wispy look and adds tons of volume and length. The ONLY con I find is that it seems to be drying out super fast when I've only had it for a few weeks/a month. Will repurchase.

I bought this mascara on sale from Shoppers Drug Mart for $2.99...the low price is why I decided to give it a try! I was shocked at its comparability in result of volume and length to what I typically use, "They're Real!" by Benefit. It has family decent staying power, however I always use a base layer (Clinique) under my mascara which may be contributing to it not flaking & staying put all day. The only thing I don't love is the slightly chemical/floral scent from the mascara, but it's something I've learned to get over since I love the result it gives me :)

on 9/15/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I kinda feel like this is loreal telescopic carbon black but ever so slightly different and of course with a completley different wand. It is nice, does give length and a decent amount of volume. I constantky go back and forth with this and my loreal telescopiccarbon black which gives less volume than the butterfly which i like for daytime use! I think i would buy again, but im not entirely sure..

on 9/14/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara totally gives me length!!!
The only thing I dont like is the hard plastic brush. Im not really use to that it definitely hurts when you make the wrong move. It doesnt flake.I got it at walmart because it was cheaper than any other stores. It does give a bit more thickness on the outer part of the lashes and thats because the effect its suppose to give you. Its also something fun to try because of its unique wand. I definitely recommend you to try it.