L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.8

on 12/15/2016 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is like my second tube of this mascara and this is amazing. I have the waterproof one and it lasts all day! It may seem hard to take off from the lashes but the trick is to use petroleum jelly or some oil.

on 1/27/2015 11:59:00 AM

So far my HG drugstore mascara!
I have asian lashes that are kinda long, but super thin and i dont have a lot...
this mascara provides great length and also just enough volume to make them look super fluttery! I find that the brush although is not symmetrical, deposites just the right amount and separates extremely well. At first it wasnt that good but if you let it dry a bit and once the formula isnt so wet, it works really well! holds my curl pretty well but if you let dry in between coats, it will appear clumpy and flake.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My holy grail mascara! I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who wants natural lashes, however I would recommend it to someone who loves long bold lashes. I'm not a fan of fake lashes and 2 thin coats of this mascara does it all for me! I love the brush and use the smaller bristle for my lower lashes. This is by far my favourite drugstore mascara

I really like this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look a lot longer. Also, my eyelashes naturally point down and other mascaras aren't good at having them stay up But I can wear this mascara all day and my eyes lashes stay curled up. It's also extremely easy to wash off.

on 11/28/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. No clumps at all, and my lashes look long and thick. The brush can be difficult to use at first but one you get the hang of it you lashes will look amazing.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it !!! I have long super super straight hard to keep curled lashes . Usually mascaras weight down my lashes even if there waterproof . But this mascara keeps my curl . Separates my lashes and give me more length . Gave me some volume too .

on 8/13/2014 7:08:00 PM

I love this product! Not too much on the bad side. With this mascara, I was able to somewhat create that "Falsies" look. I combined 2 coats of this with my Benefit's "They're real" mascara, and BAM! I got my giant lashes. One of THE best drug store mascara I've ever tried. (: I would totally repurchase this again!

One of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried In quite some time! Want a delicate natural look? Well look no further. Want dramatic lashes that don't look clumpy? Look no further! This mascara is versatile as it is easily build-able as far we mascaras go. This mascara is true to colour (very black). Great for separating, volumizing, lengthening, and curling lashes. The packaging is also very sleek and understated- but the product holds its own! Will definitely re-purchase.

on 8/6/2014 3:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This mascara is pretty much the best thing that's ever happened to me. I used to use Maybelline mascaras (stiletto, one by one, colossal, etc.) and now I whole-heartedly regret spending money on them.

My thin asian lashes are pretty long but point straight down. It's difficult for them to hold a curl. This is the ONLY mascara I've ever tried that not only lengthens them beautifully but adds volume and truly, truly gives that butterfly look. And best part is that it holds my curl all day and doesn't smudge at all!

However, I would not recommend this mascara for beginners because it's one of those products that you have to be careful with in order for it to reach its fullest potential (but trust me, it's 10/10 at its full potential!) The wand is something you'll need to get used to because it's pretty unique lol just look at pics, you'll see. In addition, the wand has a tendency to pick up too much product. However, I find that you can get the right amount of product by quickly taking the wand straight out of the tube without twisting it or touching the sides.

I recommend the waterproof formula because it literally won't budge or smudge ALL day. Dear god, I wore this to the pool and I was the only girl out of all my friends who didn't get raccoon eyes. And the amazing thing is that I still had a lot of mascara to remove that night even after spending a day at the pool.

I could not recommend this enough. If Loreal ever decides to discontinue this, I think I might actually have to kill myself.

on 8/4/2014 7:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my new "Holy Grail" mascara. It is just so perfect for me. It lengthens and adds volume like no other mascara I've ever tried. It reminds me of Maybelline The Rocket on steroids. Can't live without it!!